Who is your favorite Local Girl?

For me its Baylor Reed!
Was Melody when she was available. No one else at present
Wish i had a nice regular lady. Its exhausting looking for quality ladies.
Seems the really good local ladies have other jobs and their time is limited. Many have their dance cards filled or are pretty selective in seeing new people. So I even hate to mention names now.
HaperDBlack
Harper, Baylor Reed and Jaesmine Jae. Ztoss up between the 3.
Jasmine Jae is always fun but is not always available. Peyton Cache is so damn hot and has lots of availability... she is great for a QV. I tend to see visiting ladies, but these 2 are worth it locally.
Love threads like these. My favorite regulars are Celine LaRoux and Penny Audrey!

Best new girls experience that I have seen in 23 -Pretty Lil Pinay and Mercedes!
Pinay is exactly what i'm looking for, but sadly like 99.987654321% of the ones i'd prefer, she has the no AA policy.
Melody was awesome!! Not just pretty and sexy. But one of the sweetest girls in or out of the business. I miss her
What happened to Melody? She not in it anymore?
Jaesmine Jay. Wish she was available more.
Melody got her shit together, got some training/schooling in an industry I won’t make public so she was making decent money I think. I think the main reason was she got into a relationship and didn’t want to cheat on the guy.
The no aa policy has killed shit for me a lot too but i dont let it bother me. Their loss cuz ima super chill dude with too much money haha
Baylor Reed is number 1 for me. True GFE. Sweetest personality, great attitude and always available.
Jasemine Jay, Lexi Layne and Farmers Daughter Jane are up there too.