Cox

Lets talk about cox, baby! Love the name ☺️ but the service 😩
I recently disconnected my cox and I’m loving all the streaming platforms! Who needs cable?! Of course I had to get the NFL and NBA apps so I wouldn’t miss my two favorite sports!🏈🏀
What are your favorite Netflix, Peacock and Hulu shows? I just got caught up on RHOSLC - wow such drama! 🫣
Btw: who’s ready for the Chiefs game on Sunday? ❤️💛
…and Google Fiber coming to a neighborhood near you soon! HBO(refuse to call it MAX) Netflix, Prime, Hulu are my go to’s. Check out Welcome to Wrexham on Hulu…TV Gold! I don’t even really like Soccer (aka Football) but I’m becoming a fan. Hard not to love Ryan Renolds and Rob McElhenney…also Letterkenny is F’ing juvenile hilarity, both on Hulu.
I have Philo It's only 20$ a month.
And use antenna (free) TV
All the streaming just means you have to spend more, It ain't cheap.
…and Google Fiber coming to a neighborhood near you soon! HBO(refuse to call it MAX) Netflix, Prime, Hulu are my go to’s. Check out Welcome to Wrexham on Hulu…TV Gold! I don’t even really like Soccer (aka Football) but I’m becoming a fan. Hard not to love Ryan Renolds and Rob McElhenney…also Letterkenny is F’ing juvenile hilarity, both on Hulu. Originally Posted by mikel642000
Google Fiber is years away for a lot of people.

FiberFirst, Allo, CenturyLink Fiber aka Quantum Fiber, and FastWyre are available NOW in many parts of the metro
I’d love to show you my big Cox bill
I’d love to show you my big Cox bill
Dam girl you look beautiful in all your outfits. And yeah go CHIEFS
Love that tan! Currently watching Traitors 2 on Peacock.
We have youtube TV for sports, max, hulu, disney+, espn +, netflix, apple tv +, peacock, btn+, prime video, and cinema hd (side loaded app) with real debrid streaming servers.

Just watched black bird on apple tv that was pretty good.

On a side note I really like to meet you soon.

I 2nd welcome to wrexham me and my wife love that show.
She look so Hottttt in pink?