URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-23651#rubmaps
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Knobtown on Blue Pkwy
Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: Black in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'2" A little on the stocky side but certainly not obese. Nice smile and fun attitude, a big plus
Recommendation: Yes
You'll need a name for premium. Wonder if it was Coco or Linda.
Linda sounds about right. Moderator please add. And I would appreciate getting credit for what I consider to be a good review.
I've written quite a few reviews over the years, and I think this was a damn good one. I wasn't sure of the name and I did use a sentence or two from a previous review I wrote, but they described common activies and the other 90 percent was specific to this experience.
Linda sounds about right. Moderator please add. And I would appreciate getting credit for what I consider to be a good review.
I've written quite a few reviews over the years, and I think this was a damn good one. I wasn't sure of the name and I did use a sentence or two from a previous review I wrote, but they described common activies and the other 90 percent was specific to this experience.
Mr. Moderator. I can't find a way to edit my review. Please add Linda to the name of the provider in my review. There was no email listed. I'm a LONG time contributor and supporter of this site. I Hope this completes the requirement for VIP status.
Best regards,
Gramps