User names with "Eccie" in the name

I wonder if it would be a good idea to not allow new userids with "eccie" in the name? It would be real easy for someone who doesn't know better to be tricked by someone with what sounds like an "official eccie" userid.

I know us experienced paranoids would know better, but some of the normal people might be fooled into thinking they have some official connection or endorsement from the site.
You still think like an ASPD mod! LOL!
Nice name there buddy!
I love it when you do that to me!

You are like my personal "Earl" like the television show, Saving Grace.

For posterity's sake, I took a screen shot so people could see that you have a great sense of humor.

Really!

He does!

"I am serious about this... this is my job" - Donald Sutherland in Animal House

but some of the normal people might be fooled into thinking they have some official connection or endorsement from the site. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
normal people? here? tell them to pm me and we'll trade banana bread recipes since I'm normal too and all.
I love it when you do that to me!
Originally Posted by eccie3000
yeh, he made me Kobe Bryant once on the old board. stayed that way for a while as I recall. St.C can be pretty dangerous when he gets bored.
yeh, he made me Kobe Bryant once on the old board. stayed that way for a while as I recall. St.C can be pretty dangerous when he gets bored. Originally Posted by rakuguy
Please stay on topic or I'll have to close this thread.
You still think like an ASPD mod! LOL! Originally Posted by eccie3000
That's the gneissest thing anyone's said to me all day.
Let's just change everyone to Ecciexxxx, the x's being their user number.
Can I be lickalotaeccie? ecciealotapus?...

I saw all of the new eccie usernames too GG and thought...how bizarre, it's kinda like wearing the t-shirt of the band when go see them in concert.

LAP
Awww. Damn, and here I was thinking that it was time for a name change now that I had the braces taken off. Ecciestark or something... You mods and your 'rules' you always take all the fun out of anything. Oh well, I've long been aware that if the idea of something makes me giggle for longer than ten seconds I'm probably not allowed to do it. If I giggle for longer than twenty seconds, the idea will probably land me in jail. I suppose I'll file a name change with the millions of other things that Wynter is not allowed to do.

http://skippyslist.com/list/
Wynter: I hope ravaging my sorry ass is NOT on your list of one million things you are not allowed to do.

Oh the memories of Wynter being on top of this lil OLD country mouse.

HID
HID, even if it was I don't think that they could keep me from doing it. I guess for the sake of honesty I have to also say that there's another long list of things that I'm not allowed to do; that I do despite the minor point of 'not being allowed'. Yes, I admit it, I don't always drive the speed limit, I tear those little tags off mattresses and when no one is looking, I loiter and when I'm done, sometimes I'll even walk on the grass.
  • BIG C
  • 06-24-2010, 05:58 PM
I'm under wynterstark.....WOOHOO ! ! ! ! !
Now it's a Big C sammich on Wynter bread.