Is a Calendar possible

I would like to know of it is possible to have a calendar on the site for our ladies to post in. For example. Recently went to the New Orleans board looking for some friendship in Baton Rouge.

Well first I have to figure out where the ladies is going to be NOLA / BR then I have to figure out when ... all from a list of posts that have some title that doesn't normally reflect either.

So my suggestion if possible is a calendar feature. It would allow the lady to post a link to her ad on ECCIE with nothing more than her name a dash and an abbrev. for the city that she is in. Of course this would be on the board serving that city.

Example: LittleMsHotAzz - BR Don't know if that is a true provider but hey. This would be entered on the date(s) of her visit or if she is a local provider would be entered according to some rules created by the mods. or if they can't call me I'll make something up.

Just a suggestion.

AWNA
I like that idea
+1
That is a great idea. Always sucks to find out someone is coming next week and you have just made other plans
I'm with you all! I'm always missing specials... damn it!

abdclub
Sounds like a beneficial idea to me. Would definitely give everyone a chance to keep on top of timeframes and schedules.
+1 and maybe a "specials" section!
Would love to have that! Usually you have to comb through the many ads to find out who is in town.

Hello Admins? You there?
That really is a great idea