How does Dallas feel about visitors? 🚙💨🚅✈️🚣

I am one of those rare treasures that will actually exceed your expectations in possible every way. If you are looking for a classy, intelligent, tall, busty, sensual, sophisticated, open-minded, sweet, companion to fill your days with fun and stimulating conversation, well you're in luck because I'm thinking about visiting soon. So where's a good area to stay in, something close to the food...I plan on eating it all! Austin has been so informative and helpful I know Dallas will be even better...can't wait to visit!!!
Dallas welcome visitors - you have a list of great reviews- I see from your showcase that you are 500hr and 900 for 2 hrs- you may have to be patient and find your market of guys who hobby in that ball park area, but best wishes to you.
We like visitors. And her Showcase says 350/hr.
Will you have a car? Then you can stay anywhere and be within a few minutes of great food.

If you are planning to walk

~~~ oops!! I just saw you are from L.A. You won't be planning to walk.
(LOL! Just some ribbing on L.A. culture)
We like visitors. And her Showcase says 350/hr. Originally Posted by Prolongus
It originally had 500hr but she informed me that she would adjust it because she was out in Vegas and everything there was ridiculously high.
Will you have a car? Then you can stay anywhere and be within a few minutes of great food.

If you are planning to walk

~~~ oops!! I just saw you are from L.A. You won't be planning to walk.
(LOL! Just some ribbing on L.A. culture) Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Walk...to the car from my room, yea!!! Lol but seriously I'm from the south (where we don't walk either...lol) but I'm not above walking if I have a room centrally located (yes close to food) lol
We like visitors. And her Showcase says 350/hr. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Yup...Vegas is a killer! $17 for a single crown & Coke...I learned real quick to just sit at the slots and fake play...lol to bad they only bring drinks, a steak would have been great...lol
It originally had 500hr but she informed me that she would adjust it because she was out in Vegas and everything there was ridiculously high. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Oops that last response was in reply to this comment!
Pretty sure the general consensus in Austin was who cares about your ThreAD? Did you read something that I missed?
visitors are yummy and usually bring a whole new game to the area, not offered by the local ladies. be welcome and PM me with details!
Howdy