Question about covers

I met with one of my favorite providers today, and the covers she brought were far from good!! I had hardly any sensation and there was no way I was going to be able to do my thing with them on. Her and I both were not happy with them. She was a sweetheart about it and was very apologetic and thought they would be ok, but they were terrible! In her defense, we still had a very nice time together! I hate wearing a condom, but totally understand their importance! I call them a necessary evil, along with insurance and taxes!!

Anyway, what are some of the better condom brands on the market today that are thin but strong enough to feel close to the real thing when they're being used and don't dry out so quickly? And are readily available at the adult stores in the DFW area. I haven't bought them in years, but I will if I know there are good, quality ones available. Thanks for any advice you can give!! Happy hobbying!!
Try Kimono, sometimes hard to find, but worth the effort. Otherwise Lifestyles - Skyn may be a good choice for you.
  • cyrax
  • 03-19-2015, 05:29 PM
I'd go with lifestyles. Next time bring your own covers in case you don't like the provider's
SKYNs!!!! Above the rest!
Skyns are the best ones for sure. I always keep skyns!
Lifestyles Skyns and Crowns are the best for safety and sensation. Neither leave a bad taste. I have tried most of the brands and gotten comparison opinions from girls in a bunch of sessions.

Crowns a very thin and designed to be snug (Yes they are pink). Skyns are the easiest to find in most drug stores. Skyns are made of polyisoprene which will not cause an allergic reaction to those allergic to latex and increases the sensitivity.

Skyns and Crowns.....just use them instead of any other brand. They almost feel....INVISIBLE.
I love Skyns...They run a tad on the small side, so I always buy the LARGE size. The large fits pretty much everyone. I add a little lube on the inside of the condom. This gives the "wet" sensation, helps the condom cling and reduces the friction of the condom itself moving back and forth on the guy part.
It is NOT made of skin and it is non-latex. (Polyisoprene)
Rave reviews so far on this one from the guys.
Find them at Walmart and major Drug stores as well as Condom Sense type stores. Best price by far is Walmart. (less than $7 for a box of 12)
Skyns Large...why guys will spring for Benjamins and not $3 for a cover that feels good, fits right is...baffling.

Condom Sense hats lots of varieties; I've seen all of the above mentioned there.
I just bought kimonos at condom sense.....very thin ......got good feedback but seems the sky a are getting better reviews and Walmart is way more convenient
Kimonos are for tiny dicks.
So are Lifestyles Zero.
Large Zeros are only equal to regular, regular might as well be finger condoms or Kimonos.
Skyns are great.
Trustex are equal.
Kimonos are for tiny dicks. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Why you gotta call a brother out like that? Tiny dicks need love too you know.
Female condom!
Female condom! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Still need to try that out.
Female condom! Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Only if you have strong kegels!
I was introduced to the "One" brand condom by a lady friend several years ago. They were noticeably better than the run-of-the-mill brands most women provide. I know they're available online and at Condom Sense.