Wireless Internet Security Camera

Does anyone know of a wireless(or wired) security camera that is capable of uploading video to a pre-determined internet website? The ones I have seen will send it to your P.C. or DVR.

Thank you for the help.
some DVR's can be set up to allow remote access to them so you could like remote and see what they are seeing or have recorded.

what is your goal here?
I can see a value in this for home security. I have often thought about how to video if there were intruders and yet have the recording off the premises. What a wonderful surprize for them. You know, "Smile, you're on Candid Camera." I am interested.

Torito
more expensive rigs can do that.. but a well hidden server will do fine.. most thieves do not think about looking for a server that is not in plain site.. They want to grab and go.

What IS nice is if you set up enough cameras to monitor all around your house, the street in front of your house and driveway....

you know beforehand they are there..... or you can see a suspicious car parked out front and if lucky get a plate # and report it
that if they took my computer or DVR then I wouldn't have any description of the thieves. But if the recording was offsite then I might have a description of the intruders.
I hadn't thought about an outside camera to maybe get a license number.
Amazon has customer reviews of systems.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...uthority&enc=1

TheSpyStore.com has different systems.

BeHome247 seems to be the most cost-effective and convenient, if use of their offsite servers does not pose a problem.
Amazon has customer reviews of systems.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...uthority&enc=1 Originally Posted by seanes

TheSpyStore.com has different systems.

BeHome247 seems to be the most cost-effective and convenient, if use of their offsite servers does not pose a problem.
Originally Posted by seanes

I contacted BeHome247 for additional info.

ME: How many devices can be connected to the system?

Our current starter system allows for 8 cameras to be on a system and 32 devices, including contact sensors, sirens, motion sensors, moisture sensors, thermostats, electrical appliances, outlets and many other devices all controlled by your phone, netbook, notebook or computer.

ME: Is the video recorded on-site or off-site by BeHome247 or a third party?

The video is captured on an offsite server and can be downloaded, e-mail or sent to authorities or any other e-mail.

ME: What is the resolution and low light capability of your cameras?

As for low light conditions all of our cameras have low light features and we have a variety of cameras that operate from no light to low light conditions.