Roxanne aka Roxy...always seems helpful and cheerful.

Roxy,

My wife and I enjoy reading through the forums and it seems like every time we see a post from you it is helpful, insightful, or funny if not all three.

Just wanted to take a moment and draw public attention to that fact. We appreciate the vibe you bring to the forums.

Thanks
NAC74
I think there is a Roxy that has recently joined so I want to be sure we are talking about the same lady. The character you described fits that of Sexy Roxanne. If so...

Sexy Roxanne is very helpful and always tries to be courteous and encouraging. She's like that in real life. A very nurturing and kind woman. I just love her!
she is def one of the nicest and most upbeat ladies here. i love reading her posts. and she always welcomes everyone to this board with a clean slate. kudos to you roxanne.oh. and did i mention , her bj skills are off da hook !!
  • Paven
  • 02-16-2011, 05:55 PM
What a nice thread, I was just thinking the same thing. You RoCk Roxanne!
Sorry for the confusion... yes Sexy Roxanne.
yes Sexy Roxanne you are the upbeat other side of the coin in these threads. I have yet to see anything not positive in your posts.
She must be busy getting naughty tonight heheh
She's got the inside and outside beauty covered!
I love my sexy Roxanne
Just what the board needs... something positive....

Sixx
Just what the board needs... something positive....

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Awe, blow it out your... j/k!
Oh wow, I am so shocked and suprised to hop on here and see this thread...I'm smiling and blushing. I thought for a second someone started a "bash Roxanne" thread lol! Thank you NorthAustinCouple, you made my night! I would also like to say thank you to everyone else for all the kind words.
She's a sweetheart, not hard-natured like some people.

I'd do her. 'Wink'.
LOL, Maxie! Thank you babe you are a blast indeed and the times we have hung out you have for sure made me laugh many of times!
Roxanne is indeed a shining light in what can be a dimly lit world!!

Spacemtn