oral sex linked to cancer in men

You only live once so to hell with it! I'm not stopping in fact I'll join the text study. Ladies any volunteers???
As Popeye said -- "Well blow me down!"
Where's Wyldeman and his reasoned scientific argument on this topic? Wyldeman? Care to enlighten us?
Don't believe everything you read! SS

You will get cancer from sweet N low too.

Ah hell everything will give you cancer or is linked to cancer.
  • lets
  • 02-22-2011, 02:52 PM
List of things that we do that aren't as great as OS that have been linked to providing cancer:

- Smoke cigs
- Use of cellphones
- French fries
- Passive smoking
- Soy sauce
- Penuts
- Sunlight
- Toothpaste
- Under-arm shaving

So, needless to say, everything gives us "the cancer". Just do what you enjoy, and live life to the fullest.
Speaking of cell phones causing cancer I sold them for a while when I was in college. I do know that when they wanted to boost hands free accessories they would release those studies and reports. Maybe condom manufacturers want to boost condom sales. My questions are what is the real reason the scientific studies are done and why do they put these reports out? It could be just a way to manipulate the masses to buy a specific product. Maybe they want to sale more dental dams. It would be like eating steak with a wrapper on it. I guess I will take my chances, but I still will not eat it unless it smells good so no stinky.
  • ky
  • 02-22-2011, 04:50 PM
"The rise in oral cancer in the US is predominantly among young white males and we do not know the answer as to why."

HAHAHAHA! Is this sarcasm? The answer is common knowledge.
I could see the Tomb Stone now. This guy ate a lot of Pussy got Cancer and Died. He was a very happy Man and led a full life.
If you really want to get to the source of oral cancer, eat a laboratory rat's coochie!

(OK, I know that was gross, but WTF!)

I smoked cigarettes and cigars for more than 30 years. I drank Tab and Fresca with cyclamate. I use a cellphone. I've played on synthetic reeds. I have eaten more nasty shit than I care to describe -- from all parts of the world and body -- and I've spent years sitting on a surfboard in the ocean.

When it's time, it's time. I gave up most of that stuff. I WILL NOT -- repeat WILL NOT -- give up nookie nibblin!
All I gotta say is

Gimme head till I'm dead!

sixx
Thank you Booger!
  • lets
  • 02-22-2011, 05:12 PM
I could see the Tomb Stone now. This guy ate a lot of Pussy got Cancer and Died. He was a very happy Man and led a full life. Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I will take this quote and "He died of heart attack from living a full life." for 200.
Well all I can say is that's going to be one hell of a difficult hypothesis to design a double-blind study for.
That's just a mistake ...

The naive scientist saw an abnormal growth coming out of a gay man's mouth, and therefore concluded it was cancer.

Therefore, as you were... please continue with the licking and sucking.