Gents here is your chance, ladies pay attention

I started a thread to find out if a gent was unhappy with something in the session would he tell the lady? Bottom line is ..... NO, he won't because he doesn't want the drama.

So now we can't get feed back because some ladies can't handle the truth. They respond with drama.

SO, here is my solution, I think there are some things we can make better IF we know about them.

So I offer a thread that the guy can mention ( those who D.E.W NOT post reviews of the bad stuff) those little problems that make the session a bad one when the gal IS trying to make it a good session.

If you will list those simple problems that a lady CAN easily deal with and if you do not wish to post it or you never post, I will be willing to post YOUR comment for you. My only goal is to let the women make more money by being better at what they D.E.W.

I offer a couple of things that I learned to do better with some feed back.

Ok sometimes I didn't like it, but I have to admit it improved my sessions.

1. I was working 2 days in a row, I shaved my legs the 1st day, but not the 2nd. a client strongly informed me, "shave EVERY day you are providing." (**** Ladies here is important info........ SHAVE EVERY DAY!!!!!!) OK I shave EVERY day no matter what!

2. my 1st review, "said I smoked and my skin showed it" Wasn't going to stop smoking till June 6th 2010 so I started putting warmed lotion on my skin for years now before every appt.

Please gents, WITHOUT NAMING THE LADY SO NO DRAMA what is it that one thing on a review will stop you from calling that lady?
any kind of BO, smokers breath, CBJ unless she is a 18-21 year old spinner, 20 or so pounds over her listed weight
  • 06-28-2010, 08:27 PM
6, good list.

BJs: 1. Side control, not reverse scarf hold. Um, English, right... kneel to one side of my legs facing me, so I can have your breast in my hand; lying on your side facing away from my head is probably the least pleasant bj position for me. 2. Teabag, please. 3. This sounds horrifyingly hypocritical, I know, but please don't kiss me after I come in your mouth. I know, I'm going to hell, sigh.

Quirk: Very pretty Yellow Rose dancer last Tuesday tried to get me to drink alcohol; do not do that. No means, at best, no.

Cowgirl: having your breasts brush me as you sway above me is really erotic.

DFK: yes, please. Pretty please.
  • ztonk
  • 06-28-2010, 08:53 PM
As sixx mentioned... bad breath or not being fresh "down below". (You expect me to have fresh breath and be clean, you need to do the same for me.)

A hideous incall. I'm not a neat freak by any stretch of the imagination, but I don't want to see piles of your dirty laundry on the floor, and if your carpet hasn't been vacuumed in two months, I'm going to wonder what else hasn't been cleaned or washed recently. No soap and no clean towel in the bathroom are also no no's.
There is a certain skill that is mastered by all successful sales people.

Never say "no".

Seems impossible, I know, but think about it. Remember that line from an old song; "Yes, we have no bananas"?

Well, let me give one a try:
Me: Oh baby, can I slip it in your rear?
You: Oh baby, I am so sore there, but let me show you my deep throat!

or
Me(smelling bad): Hey babv, have a drink....
You(wanting to stay sober): Let me pour you one while you shower. I'll lather you up!

You get the picture. Always use positive language, never use 'no', and offer a consolation prize ... and offer it *real good*, baby!
I am a neat freak, and I realize it.

-- Incall must be neat.... I am not saying pinesol smelling clean, but neat. I hate clutter. I can't relax in a cluttered room. (damn, I am high maintenance

-- I love cats and dogs, but not at the incall

-- people, if they aren't participating in the session, they don't need to be at the incall

-- please don't talk about your kids, I don't find talking about your children stimulating.

-- please post accurate and current photos.. I'm not looking for perfection. I am far from perfect, and I would be way too intimidated to get nekkid in front of a perfect looking woman. Believe me, I will find something about you that I feel is sexy, and I will be really disappointed if I show up and discover that you no longer look, or never looked like your photos.

-- I am not hung like a horse, I have a penis, not a cock. Please don't tell me that it's big... that just makes things awkward. some moaning is ok, don't act like I am splitting you in two, fake acting distracts me.

-- Hugs, I like hugs... especially when I have a handful of your ass.

thats all I can think of.

LF
Good list, a friend sent this, good feedback:

Thanks for your post about what bothers the gentlemen. The thing that bothers me the most is when I have seen a lady a number of times and she no longer bothers to put much effort into preparing for the session. Sometimes even going so far as having wet hair from just getting out of the shower.

I like the illusion that she was looking forward to seeing me as much as I was seeing her again.

Thanks Dagny.
***handle withheld***

That is a good point. I am happy to post your helpful hints, when you PM please include the link to this thread so I can get to it quickly.

Thank you all who have had one thing ruin the session. With a list like this the ones who care can read it and hopefully make it better.
Here is another gent who wrote:
Thanks for asking. Here's my complaint:

On my second or third visit, I've asked three ladies for for P411 OKs -- asking as I was leaving and/or in requests on P411. I haven't gotten one yet. I really wonder why. It's not because the ladies in question are ditzy; they are intelligent and reliable, which is my strong preference. It's not because I'm rude; I'm not Mr. Excitement, but I'm very polite and follow the rules. I really wonder why.

Best,

***handle withheld***

P.S. Dagny, you are one of the three.

(OOPs my bad! You see this is what I was hoping to get feed back on. I thought I had given it and sure enough it didn't go thru. Mending fences as you read it

At 1st I was horrible with the P411 and then found out that if I had the ID# I was expected to go home that night and give the OK. I got better after that but if the gent had to ask thru the site for an OK I was really good at giving them then.
I promise to get better at that)
LF, at what size does it become a cock, cuz im pretty sure i got a pee pee
The #1 thing that bothers me is fake acting or insincerity. I prefer to spend time with girls who are comfortable being themselves, and I hate when girls misread me as someone who needs his ego stroked. I'm not looking for a temporary girlfriend that gives me compliments all the time. All I want is to have a good NSA time with a real person, not a scripted hour with your provider persona. You can talk about your kids, your life, the hobby, whatever, I don't need the GFE illusion.

And for the record I think wet hair from the shower is sexy. But when I get to the incall everything should be ready to go, don't run around like a chicken with your head cut off changing sheets, cleaning up, etc.
  • Sami
  • 06-29-2010, 10:10 AM
Knotty your to funny
LF, at what size does it become a cock, cuz im pretty sure i got a pee pee Originally Posted by knotty man
I have a penis, not a cock. Originally Posted by LadiesFan
Really? If a girls called your penis a cock this would be points off on a session? I ask this because to me "penis" sounds like a word my mom uses when she is talking about toilet training. I can't ever imagine using a word like penis outside of either a clinical discussion or a reference to a child.

To me, a cock is what fucks and gets sucked. A penis is something in a text book. Do other guys feel this way about the word "cock"?
To me, a cock is what fucks and gets sucked. A penis is something in a text book. Do other guys feel this way about the word "cock"? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

(taking notes...)

This is a very good question?

Me, I just like saying the word cock...

Gen Nicole~
Really? If a girls called your penis a cock this would be points off on a session? I ask this because to me "penis" sounds like a word my mom uses when she is talking about toilet training. I can't ever imagine using a word like penis outside of either a clinical discussion or a reference to a child.

To me, a cock is what fucks and gets sucked. A penis is something in a text book. Do other guys feel this way about the word "cock"? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Calling it a penis would be strange unless you're in a nurse's uniform. "Cock" is fine. Just don't call it CUTE and talk to it like you're talking to a baby.
Please don't call my cock a penis unless you want to see it shrink back into a pee pee.