Who is More of a Dictator? Obama or Putin

Who is more of a dictator in your opinion? Obama, who ignores the constitution and fails to enforce the laws, or Putin, who...acts like Putin.
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2014, 06:55 PM
You're Putin in the wind JL.
Who is more of a dictator in your opinion? Obama, who ignores the constitution and fails to enforce the laws, or Putin, who...acts like Putin. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
If your ancestors were kicked out of Spain 500 years ago there is a opportunity for you to gain citizenship now.
They are both dictators. One in the same.
I don't think either of them could really be classified as dictators, at least not as far as I can see. As far as a person, Putin is more accomplished. He's a former KGB which is equivalent to our CIA. Putin Sky dives, he's a Martial Arts expert, he's pretty much an all around athlete. I would say his intelligence level is every bit as high as Obama's.

Jim
Who is more of a dictator in your opinion? Obama, who ignores the constitution and fails to enforce the laws, or Putin, who...acts like Putin. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'm of the opinion that maybe you should move to Russia next time out.
Putin/Hillary 2016!
"Undoing the damage done by the founding fathers..."
I'm of the opinion that maybe you should move to Russia next time out. Originally Posted by JCM800
A little too cold for my tastes, after living in Texas all these years. How about you and all the other liberals move to Siberia, I hear it is poverty stricken and needs modern governmental solutions. You could do good work there, and we might be able to save America without you faggots dragging us down.
If "dictator" means working against the will of the people; then hands down it is Obama......the proof is in the numbers:

Putin Approval Rating: 61% (by the independent Levada Agency).

Obama Approval Rating: 43% (Gallup)

The people have spoken.
Are you Putin us on?
The important thing is that there is even a just comparison.
  • WTF
  • 03-05-2014, 08:48 AM
Jello or Putin?
Been waiting for someone to put up a cartoon of a tater with a dick...Joke alert.
A little too cold for my tastes, after living in Texas all these years. How about you and all the other liberals move to Siberia, I hear it is poverty stricken and needs modern governmental solutions. You could do good work there, and we might be able to save America without you faggots dragging us down. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You can't leave Texas because of the weather?

What a pussy.
Dictatorship is commonly thought of as the best form of government. That is, if you open your eyes up to all of history, not just the recent past where any dingbat with a set of vocal cords can freely express an opinion, and certainly the very recent past where those talking dingbats were taught that democracy and, within it, their voice, was important. Benevolent dictatorship is the most effective means of governing. The hard part is maintaining benevolence.

So the better question is, who is more benevolent, Putin or Obama?