Where are my Goldenshower/Golden Cocktail providers at?

Like the title says... Where are y'all at?

It's been to long since I had played with this fetish and it sure seems like interested partners are very few and hard to find!

Any ladies that could be motivated to outcall to Austin?
Try the Moscow Ritz-Carlton.
I had to talk two different women into doing it but it was well worth the effort. Both have retired so I can only say talk to your ATF and get her to try it.
PS I suggest you get a waterproof mattress cover.
SueNami is in Austin..she is pretty kinky so worth asking her...she may!
I am very very fetish friendly and would love to provide this for you!
  • RoxyG
  • 06-26-2018, 09:16 AM
Right here
Did someone mention wet play?

There's something sexy about it. Enjoy the read

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=243649

(Don't post in that old thread)

It's been to long since I had played with this fetish and it sure seems like interested partners are very few and hard to find!

Any ladies that could be motivated to outcall to Austin? Originally Posted by beamereater
Did someone mention wet play?

There's something sexy about it. Enjoy the read

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=243649

(Don't post in that old thread) Originally Posted by Mature Companion
I had a very positive/erotic experience a long time ago with a very special lady!! Mature Companion--you are sorely missed!!
Ahh, my sweet wet delightful,Tim_29...
I hope you took those wet experiences and explored & enjoyed with others!!

You, too are missed. I've yet to have a huge wet spot on the bed, like that! 😋

I had a very positive/erotic experience a long time ago with a very special lady!! Mature Companion--you are sorely missed!! Originally Posted by tim_29m

Any ladies that could be motivated to outcall to Austin? Originally Posted by beamereater
I'll be visiting Austin perhaps later this week. I love to bestow a golden shower. Something erotic about it splashing and running over ones skin. I think a golden cocktail should be enjoyed out of a flute. Definitely nectar. I wish I still had my reviews that had this in it. Big Kahuna and I have enjoyed this often.

Domina K.