Can a MOD plz delete personal info from a review?

Dear MOD,
If you would be able to hide or cover up my phone number one this one review as all my other reviews do not have my number listed and I prefer it to stay hidden.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1128051

Cyndi
I'm sorry but we cannot comply with your request. That number is readily available by going to your website or looking at your signature line and clicking on the various links and/or googling your other name by which you are known on TER (link available on your own webpage and in your signature line).

We do not censor content from this site except in very specific and select circumstances. That number is available to anyone doing their due diligence. Not only that but you yourself are providing links to it and as such we are unable to remove it.

Thank you for your understanding,
SpiceItUp
Done

Edit!! FML lol
Only took 6 months for her to notice....
To Russ38....unwanted comments as usual.

To Eccie Addict....not sure what was "Done".

SpiceItUp....Thank you for the reply. As I did not know that TER had my info listed as I rarely get on there and I have tried to make sure that my number is used only by those I have seen before. Anything I can do to change this outcome?
Perhaps a new number would be a lot easier. Even if its removed here Google as well as other search engines cache this so plan on spending lots of time and patience wiping this from the net completely.
Not really Cyndi. It's the internet, what is available is available forever. As I mentioned, if you google your other name the number comes up in several places as well. We are not permitted to censor content except under certain specific circumstances. Readily available information does not qualify. My suggestion to you would be if you want to keep your number private then change it and keep closer control of its dissemination.

If something changes and your number is removed from public access in other ways please let us know and we will be happy to revisit the issue.
Thank you Spice and Mojojo....Unfortunately changing is not an option that I look at. As I got this number for a reason as it spells out.....2RUBME2 which is my email address and website.
But thank you anyways.
  • bbkid
  • 02-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Thank you Spice and Mojojo....Unfortunately changing is not an option that I look at. As I got this number for a reason as it spells out.....2RUBME2 which is my email address and website.
But thank you anyways. Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn
LMMFAO! You want it removed, but you post the fucker on the thread asking for it to be removed?
How many fucktards do you think would actually take the time to look at the letters to see what the numbers are? Not many. And if they can't hide it in the review...then whats the f'n point anyways?!?!

So, those you enjoy being rude! find somewhere else to do it. This is a place where we should feel safe and have fun. Not have to worry about what is said and what fucktard comment is next.
Well what was done was I did as you asked before looking to see if your number was already posted as spice was already doing. We were both handling your request but in a different manner. I replaced the number since spice had it correct and I didn't.
Well what was done was I did as you asked before looking to see if your number was already posted as spice was already doing. We were both handling your request but in a different manner. I replaced the number since spice had it correct and I didn't. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

Oh ok.....Well, I did fix TER and it now says "email only" under the phone number.