Encounter: The Dow Jones Dropped 767 Points Today, I Took Refuge in Gold (at Blue Spa), She Made My Stock/Cock Rise!

Date: 8-5-2019
Name: Gold
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Drive, South of Royal Lane
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, TS Body Slide, Russian, Daty, Dato, 69, SS, BBBJ, and Cowgirl.. Glorious Cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Probably Long, but up in a Ponytail, Dark Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'4", 115 Pounds, Small B Cups with nipples that elongate when sucked, Pretty Rose Tat between her Breasts and Stomach, pretty eyes, nose and mouth, flattish but sexy ass, beautiful pussy and asshole combination
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review, Chung!
I need to go pull out my investment and spend it wisely.
Nice review, Chung!
Originally Posted by Picachulon
thanks Picachulon..

I need to go pull out my investment and spend it wisely. Originally Posted by cavmen
sell your shares of gold (into market strength), and spend the proceeds on GOLD.. that "investment" will not make you pull out!
  • Groot
  • 08-06-2019, 01:31 PM
thanks Picachulon..

sell your shares of gold (into market strength), and spend the proceeds on GOLD.. that "investment" will not make you pull out! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Only 264 views, Chung. This is not the norm for you. What happened?
  • Aoi
  • 08-06-2019, 09:45 PM
This is the most educational thread title ever.
This is the most educational thread title ever. Originally Posted by Aoi
thanks..

gold (the precious metal) is up for the 3rd straight day..

no need to "Market-time" Gold at Blue Spa. I am Bullish on her as a short-term or long-term Investment. my idea of a diverse investment portfolio, is a 1/4 allocation of her Daty and BBBJ, and 1/2 Cowgirl!

my internal research values Gold at a Price-Earnings ratio of 4, which makes her a screaming BUY! "back up the truck" and buy all the shares you can!
thanks..

gold (the precious metal) is up for the 3rd straight day..

no need to "Market-time" Gold at Blue Spa. I am Bullish on her as a short-term or long-term Investment. my idea of a diverse investment portfolio, is a 1/4 allocation of her Daty and BBBJ, and 1/2 Cowgirl!

my internal research values Gold at a Price-Earnings ratio of 4, which makes her a screaming BUY! "back up the truck" and buy all the shares you can! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LOL!

Excellent review Chung. As always a pleasure to read. Gold sounds like a guaranteed great time. Not only is she beautiful and sexy, she also seems to be friendly and relaxed, which makes all the difference between a "good" time and a "great" time.
I got out of the market just before the 2008 crash and never returned. I liked when the market was stable. Now it's just a gamble you have no idea what it will do. Goes down on bad news goes down on good news then gains 1000 points the next day.
  • HSL
  • 08-07-2019, 05:29 PM
Investing in gold here or within the last week demonstrates one's lack of knowledge,smart money was buying treasuries & crushing it!

The opportunity cost that comes with investing in gold is the same as paying to fuck Gold at Blue. If you have low standards & do not want to maximize your return or add another notch to your "I fucked another really hot asian" belt,then the precious metal was a good investment & Gold at Blue was worth ur time & money. But if you have standards & seek to maximize returns & want truly hot asian pussy,look elsewhere.
  • Jtbc
  • 08-08-2019, 09:48 AM
This got me interested in actual investments
Good review, Chung. You tried nearly everything with her!
Gold is at its highest value in years.
I'm more into investing into Silver....
You ought to try some gold laced with a little silver