Name: Vicky
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Harry Hines & Walnut Hill
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Russian, BBBJ, TS, TUMA, DATY, DATO, BBFS, Greek, ATM, CIMNQNS
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: What Vicky may lack in looks she more than makes up for in service, that being said she is still attractive with nice C cups and long suckable nipples, a small belly, she's short, ok ass, nice spinner bod
Recommendation: Yes
Man, that is as PSE as I ever read! You got Vicky on my have to do list!
  • HSL
  • 09-23-2019, 08:18 PM
Your physical description of what she may lack in looks she more than makes up for in service is PERFECTLY accurate, though a spinner she is NOT. Gotta love a provider who let's u piss on her face and in her mouth,a true PSE provider for sure!
Sounds like a replacement for Hannah from Oceanside. Hannah was one of the most open girls I've ever met and Vicky stacks up.
  • HSL
  • 09-24-2019, 12:22 PM
An accurate comparison though I never pissed in Hannah's mouth and had her swallow it like Vicky did. Also, never pissed in Hannah's pussy so my loss but glad I had the experience with Vicky.

If Vicky was only better looking I would be able to recommend her as she is a trooper with no limits. A+ for service and F- for looks but she can only control the former so hat's off (no pun intended) for her and her business model. Lovely & sweet lady too.
Good read! Nicely done.

Vicky is a rock star beyond the Hanna experience some of us enjoyed before Hanna’s retirement.
Good read! Nicely done.

Vicky is a rock star beyond the Hanna experience some of us enjoyed before Hanna’s retirement. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Vicky is in great company being compared with Hanna!!! I have enjoyed both as well and they wore me out!!
I wonder if she'll do two guys at one time.