Encounter: Kani @ Bali Spa has a tall and sexy excutive secretary look. She was skilled in sexiness and works so HARD at pleasing. My professional recommendation is HELL YES

Date: 1/28
Name: Kani
Address and Phone: Bali - 2570 Walnut Hill Lane, Phone: (214) 351-0755
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBJ, BLS, FUMA, NURU, TS, Russian, Spit BBJ, ACG, BLS
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair. To her shoulders.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tall with long legs. Natural c cups with trimmed bush. Maybe 115 lbs (all in the legs). Soft skin. Beautiful body. Soft pale skin.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the trimmed bush sighting!
How tall is she? Also the natural C...firm or has sag?
Thanks for the trimmed bush sighting! Originally Posted by aRandyOne
He’s found the Grail!
A bush?! Need to see more reviews of this one
A bush?! Need to see more reviews of this one Originally Posted by pancake.sam
Nicely trimmed “v” shape bush. Some thickness to it, but not a 70’s era style bush.
  • Xan
  • 01-29-2019, 03:32 PM
So many new girls, can't keep up with my amp budget. @
How tall is she? Also the natural C...firm or has sag? Originally Posted by discerning_guy
5’8 or 5’9. She told me there natural. Nice and firm.
5’8 or 5’9. She told me there natural. Nice and firm. Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Wow, we have a tall one!
Man...it seems like I can't find one girl with all the right stuff...tall, sexy, IOP, nice tits C or better), round ass, pretty face, dfk bbbjcim, dato on her...ugh does the unicorn exist?
  • Xan
  • 01-31-2019, 05:02 PM
Man...it seems like I can't find one girl with all the right stuff...tall, sexy, IOP, nice tits C or better), round ass, pretty face, dfk bbbjcim, dato on her...ugh does the unicorn exist? Originally Posted by RaylenG
Patience.
Man...it seems like I can't find one girl with all the right stuff...tall, sexy, IOP, nice tits C or better), round ass, pretty face, dfk bbbjcim, dato on her...ugh does the unicorn exist? Originally Posted by RaylenG
The holy grail, but some get close to being the one with all the right stuff.