What does DATO taste like to you

As close as you can describe it, what does DATO taste like?

Im not talking about tasting $hit. Im talking about performing DATO on a freshly showered hottie.

I describe it as a little musty, salty and sour. But I love it.
No taste at all on my favorite playmates. They're obsessive about hygiene back there. It does make me wonder if I am as clean and odorless/tasteless as they.

Seriously, they are scrupulous about scrubbing up as they can be.
The ladies I perform it own are clean and fresh...like they douche their asses....it is more about performing it imo
Pretty shitty I hear.
im with the other guys, it really dosent have a taste other than the skin. i mean it is more about doing it than tasteing it like it is with DATY whic his both.

To me DATO is more about how its "dirty" and not the "normal" thing people do. plus if a girl really digs it and very responsive it drives me wild.
I'm glad to hear that from you guys. I work to ensure there is not taste.

I don't think guys work as well at it as I do to make sure there is no taste, so I don't DATO on guys. (sorry, I just don't have a trust factor after some of the smells I've smelled).

Just my thoughts.
TntAngieI love it when you talk dirty!
Ive been told I taste sweet
No taste at all on my favorite playmates. They're obsessive about hygiene back there. It does make me wonder if I am as clean and odorless/tasteless as they.

Seriously, they are scrupulous about scrubbing up as they can be. Originally Posted by aRandyOne
My experience as well. And I too am scrupulous about scrubbing up as I can be. Makes for trust. Not to mention fun in trust.
A good sniff test with your waffle wiffer is a smart beginning when beginning dato. If the aroma of her pink pucker passes the sniff test, then a gentle tongue tickle is the next step. Gently flick the tip of your tongue around and over the rough edges of her playful pucker. As that little pink pucker gets wet with your saliva, the bouquet south of her taint may begin to change slightly. Note whether the body and flavor intensity sharpens. As you begin to lick her little pink bung with the entire top side of your tongue, take a moment to notice the slightly fruity, oaky and musk notes ending with a soft finish as your tongue passes over and slathers her pouting princess pucker. If you are feeling more adventuresome, proceed to place and press the tip of your pointy tongue straight into that princess's bung and listen carefully for the lady to moan or make a few dirty comments and then smile when you hear them. If an overly strong flavor (other than the already mentioned tastes or the tastes of her silky sex fluids, skin or lube) suddenly surprises your tongue, it is time to stop...... -_- Otherwise, attack that tight pink puckered place and make her really squirm!
  • L.A.
  • 07-22-2015, 07:43 PM
I've never done it but I hear it tastes like chicken.
  • harry
  • 07-22-2015, 08:40 PM
I love the taste of DATO in the morning. It tastes like...... Victory!

Paraphrase from "Apocalyse Now"
For me it needs to be neutral. Sweet, unless she's using a flavored lube is NOT anything I want to taste or smell. There's always the "other" undesirable flat out fecal bouquet but "clean" is a neutral scent/flavor. Rotten things tend to have a wisp of sweetness. Do Not Want! I don't partake very often, particularly if there is even a hint of scent, unless it's intentional of course.
Peas and corn are dead giveaways. lol