Rebuttal of Mean and Fictitious Review Natalya

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=14...hlight=natalya

Dear Board.
I'm a new provider in which I started on Bp. I was called by Bad Mojo wanting to set up a session with me. He came and the session was wonderful not only for me but for him also. We had seen each other numerous times. The last time he and I met 30-40 into our session the maid just busted in the door broom and vaccum in hand. We both jumped up and the mood was spoiled. After he left I called him to apologize again about the situation. I let him know that it would never happen again. He then told me that he wanted the rest of his Hr in which at that time I believed he and I relationship was ok. We agreed the next time he came to see me I'd honor his request and give him the rest of the time that was interrupted. He then begin to become rude and aggressive. So once I had moved locations so that I would have the same maid problem. I called him and he told me that I owed him 30 minutes and that if I didn't give him the time He would ruin me and make others treat me bad with his reviews.. So me not wanting any problems with him I gave him a free 30 minute session(he agreed that once I gave him his time he would correct the review and we would be ok). Once over he told me that I still owed him and he now would give me 50 $ for a hr from now on. I said" I owe you nothing and I'd would never give you that time for that amount". He begin to call me constantly threathing me with words & more negative reviews. So finally with the help of a few girlfriends who are providers they helped me get in touch with a moderator who could help me with this problems. I AM HERE TO STATE THE FACT ABOUT THIS WHOLE MIX UP. FIRST I DO NOT HAVE A 'PIMP' I AM AN INDEPENDENT PROVIDER WHO HAS ONLY GOTTEN HELP AND UNDERSTANDING ABOUT THE HOBBY FROM OTHER PROVIDERS. SECOND I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR UP THIS MISHAP TOTALLY BECAUSE I'M A VERY GOOD PROVIDER AND I DON'T WANT OTHERS THINKING THAT I'M SHADY OR PROBLEMATIC.(I'M NOT AT ALL I'M A TOTAL SWEETHEART) I PRIDE MYSELF IN PROVIDING A WONDERFUL SESSION THAT KEEPS MY CLIENTS RETURNING TO VISIT. Lastly board I'd like to say thank you for hearing my concerns!!! I'm still being harass and he continues post on my most recent reviews...
I'D LIKE TO START MY SHOWCASE BUT BEFORE I DO I JUST WANTED TO CLEAR THIS UP.. PEACE AND LOVE TO YOU ALL..

Sincerly,
Naughty Natalya
Posting some hot naked pics would go a long way towards swaying public opinion in your favor.
Nat,

it wasn't the maid, it was the maintenance man who was there to fix the A/C. And, how did they just bust in? Wasn't the door locked? I'm sure the guys appreciate knowing that just anyone is able to walk in on one of your sessions.

And as far as me threatening you.... I recall coming and getting you when you were trying to get away from Jazzmine (your GF/pimp).

The "last time we met" was actually the day after that when you were back with your pimps and crying in my arms.

The way to clear up this mishap would have been to either give me the money back when you cut the session short or to just take care of the 30 minutes.

Think about this: is it easier to just do the right thing and keep your promise, or is it easier to get on here and go through all the drama?

But hey, like I said, I hope you can get away from the people who are advising you that you need to give $40 specials and I hope that you get your head straight.

If you are teachable and are willing to learn (things like 'Dont fuck over your regulars") you could be really good at this. If you remain the way you are, your life will remain the way it is.

Like I said in my message: This incident cost me a girl who would steal from me, but you, you lost a guy who came when you were in trouble.

Edit: Oh wait, I just saw that you said you had given me a free 30 minute session. Not true. Why would I try to riuin you if you had honored the deal? That doesn't make sense. Every time I tried to book you would say "If you want to see me today you need to bring more money.". If you had taken care of the session we wouldnt be having this discussion right now.
... Why would I try to ruin you if you had honored the deal? Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
Why would you try to "ruin" her at all?
Sorry this has happened to you Natalya. Just pick yourself up & move on. Post some sexy pics & get your spunk back girl!

Good luck to u sweety!
Why would you try to "ruin" her at all? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
True.

All the providers can ruin themselves on their own by over promising and under delivering, not to mention their applied lack of TCB/BCD skills. Of course, the hobbyists who see these particular type of providers (and there are many) need to report/review their experiences with the ladies, especially the not so good ones, so others can see the pattern of flakiness. There is no need to threaten a provider by saying you are going to ruin her, but no one knows what was actually said, so it looks like this is going to be another one of those he said/she said drama threads.

self alert!??!?

I didn't. That was her wording

called him and he told me that I owed him 30 minutes and that if I didn't give him the time He would ruin me and make others treat me bad with his reviews..
Originally Posted by Amazing Natalya
This is just her trying to spin it.

The true beauty of this whole thread is that, at this point, she has to either improve her service level or there will be more reviews like mine.
from my vantage point, the preponderance of the evidence goes to Bad Mojo.. his reaction is calm, on point, and his words ring true.. then there's the Maintenance man vs. Maid discrepancy.. maintenance sounds much more plausible.. the fact that it's taken 4 weeks to respond leaves me wondering.. and it doesn't sound to me like the free session took place.. just my 3 cents.
Hello Board , This will be my last time responding to this post about this situation.. Again I honored his request and that wasn't good enough for him he figured in his mind that he could take advantage of me because I am new to the hobby.. I have no reason to lie about anything . The maid came in the door not some maintenace man. Mojo is good with wording things to seem like he wants themto and its evident he has some fans who will come and defend his lies. At the end of the day he and I know the truth. It's obvious that he has motives to ruin me just like he said he would try to do. I guess I'm the only one who sees it. Every good review that has been written he responds with negative words about me. To answer the ? of why it took me so long to respond to this assualt is because I didn't even know this was up nor how to respond to it untill recently. I am an independent provider I have never HAD A PIMP NOR DO I NEED ONE. MR MOJO please just leave me alone and stop with the childish behavior . You and I know the truth and that's all that I have to say.. I thank you board for hearing my side of this situation and have a good day
“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.”
― Winston S. Churchill
Again I honored his request and that wasn't good enough for him he figured in his mind that he could take advantage of me because I am new to the hobby. Originally Posted by Amazing Natalya
In the time I've been posting on this board, has anyone seen any evidence that I behave that way?

I have no reason to lie about anything .
Other than lying makes you look like a victim instead of the perpetrator. So other than that, no, no reason at all.

The maid came in the door not some maintenace man
Oddly, my story on that hasnt changed since the original review.

Mojo is good with wording things to seem like he wants them
Thank you

its evident he has some fans who will come and defend his lies.
So anyone whose experience or opinion supports my position is a fan of mine? Got it.

At the end of the day he and I know the truth.
Unfortunately, after reading your posts, Im not sure this is the case.

It's obvious that he has motives to ruin me just like he said he would try to do.
Just what would those motives be? Why would I want to ruin you?

Every good review that has been written he responds with negative words about me.

Actually, Nat, my post on the last review was responding to the guy who said he heard your pimp in the background and that you no called / no showed him. But I guess he's just one of my fans too.

To answer the ? of why it took me so long to respond to this assualt is because I didn't even know this was up nor how to respond to it untill recently..
I told ya when I wrote the review that I did it. And Jazz has had an account on here for years. She knows how to respond. As evidenced by the PM she sent me when it happened.

please just leave me alone and stop with the childish behavior .
This thread was started by you. Its your drama, not mine. I left you on the curb a couple of weeks ago.

Like I said, all of this is over $100. It seems like it woulda been easier to do the right thing.

If you keep doing what you're doing, you're gonna keep getting the same results.
I have no idea what happened here, nor do I really care, but it freaks me out to hear someone hoping a provider is 'trainable'. Seems so incredibly condescending and arrogant.
Mojo, you sound like a dick.