Posting Restrictions in Coed.. I'm Out for the Year

so with little or no fanfare, I see I am hit with a time restriction in Coed.. if I try to post after posting in a different forum section, the restriction is 360 seconds.. if I try to post in Coed after posting in Coed itself, the time lag is 500 seconds. if I post in any other forum section, there is no time restriction of any kind.

I get that Spammers and Trolls are being identified. but I rarely post in Coed.. how I got on "the list" is puzzling.. oh well.. with that in mind, I surrender Coed to you guys until 2018. this will be my final post for the year.. hopefully sanity will return.

I will read responses to this thread, but will not answer.. as such, I expect a snarky comment or two, in fitting with some of the reasons Coed is under reform.

see you next year
Damn dude. This blows. Maybe it will be like the NFL ban where you will sneak back in to peak at your team?
Let’s see if I’m on it... lol
Nope I’m good
A mod posted a week or two ago that this was occuring because of system upgrades. That's all I know.
Sorry to hear that chung....dont let them get to you
Well Chung you can just PM your comments to me and I will post for you until they do the same to me.
Test
Test 2
Sorry Chung
I haven't done a test get of my posting

Edit:the edit is my test
Maybe Chung should have participated in admin anal ...
Interesting.
Sorry, Chung.

Chung you must have been a bad boy...