My unexpected first bad review

As a provider I cant read the ROS, but I can only imagine what it says given the extensive conversations Ive had with this guy about the visit...

Im being told that this one bad review will not hurt me. Regardless, I feel the need to dispute this.

First of all, the visit was a 50% special, and not the first time he has been by to see me.
Visit was booked for 30m.
#1 happened super super early.
I continued to do my thing, he did book for 30min MSOG.
After 15 more minutes I realize he isnt going to get to that point for #2 to happen. Not trying to embarrass the guy but he just wasnt getting any where close, and not lack for skills or effort.
So I give him the option of taking the QV, to save him money on the lack of MSOG.
He doesnt say anything, nor does he voice any concerns about services, takes the QV and leaves.

2-3 days later he texts me telling me of his dissatisfaction with the visit. I explain to him that I did not force him to leave, I merely gave him the option for QV to save money on the situation. He also goes on claiming that I did not engage in certain services, which is untrue... I did... leaving me to wonder how good this guys memory is..
The texting continued for a rather long period, where I tried my best to explain to the guy how things went down, as if he wasnt there himself! Finally the conversation ended when I stated that I dont understand why he would wait days after to complain.. To me, him doing this was for the simple reason of trying to make me feel bad, as if it was my fault and it wasnt. Mind you, I gave him an option, and he took it and left.

Jump forward to today... a little more then 2 weeks after the visit (yes, the review is dated for July, completely wrong) Where he states he stayed for 30min and paid 70... wrong on both accounts.

I pride myself in the services I give... nearly 2 years and over 60 reviews and not one bad thing has been said until now. And even now, Im not entirely sure why this guy would leave me a bad review, given the circumstances and how things went down.
I just feel like its one insult after another with this guy.

Anywho, just needed to voice my side, before people started thinking Im a bad provider. SMH!
Happy Holidays everyone - hope your holidays are less stressful then mine lol
Ok so apparently hes upset because I was busy and didnt get the chance to send him the details for a special that I only offer to clients who leave me reviews... WOW - talk about being a hater. This bad review is BS.
I wouldn't worry about it, this guy put about half as much time into this review as he did your session...if that much !
  • L.A.
  • 12-12-2017, 12:48 PM
White Knight time! I've never seen you but sometimes I like being a White Knight.

I 100% believe everything you stated and I also believe this is really bothering you because you felt like you did all you could do to make him happy and then he writes your first No review. I don't have any advice (like you asked for it anyway) other than don't dwell on it and try not to let it affect how you deal with your other clients.
  • Crock
  • 12-12-2017, 12:54 PM
After 15 more minutes I realize he isnt going to get to that point for #2 to happen. Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace
If you didn't keep this realization to yourself, this right here is deserving of a bad review IMO. Let the guy decide when it's not going to happen. If the provider says something, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
So did he stay the 30 minutes he booked and was unable to cum the 2nd time and then you tried for an additional 15 minutes after the original 30 minutes and it still wasn't happening? If so, then yes...he needed to be told to leave and it was very nice of you to offer the quick visit price. I wasn't clear on that part.
I've seen PSF 3x and I've been treated great each time. Don't worry about it. Your body of work with all your good reviews far outweighs the 1 bad review. That reminds me I need to post the review from the other day with pics
Eventually that no review will move down the list and it will matter even less
So did he stay the 30 minutes he booked and was unable to cum the 2nd time and then you tried for an additional 15 minutes after the original 30 minutes and it still wasn't happening? If so, then yes...he needed to be told to leave and it was very nice of you to offer the quick visit price. I wasn't clear on that part. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
No, I made him reach #1 in less then 3 minutes, and i continued for another 15minutes after.. so at that point I offered him the option to take the QV (to save him money) because MSOG wasnt going to happen because of his lack of.... idk.. whatever you want to call it lol
He was only here for less then 20min, and he paid the 50 QV special I was running (50% off). Also, the visit was for 3 weeks ago, not back in July.. all the info (from what I can see) on this review is wrong...
I did my best though, so not sure why he gave me a bad review in lieu of his own issues.
He claims the service was bad... if making someone pop in less then a few minutes is bad service then I guess Im guilty lol Last time I checked it was skill that accomplished that, not bad service lol
But Im over it. I just needed to voice my side of the story. Couldnt stand the thought of people having the wrong idea of me.
Just to clarify.. I have no issues with providing services to those who may not reach their goal. My record is 7 hours straight, an extra 15min of my time for him would have been no problem! I was merely trying to be nice and save him some money, and he took the option.. And like I told him in text msgs 3 weeks ago, if I had known that being nice was going to bite me in the ass like this, I would of never offered!
Yeah I wouldn't wear it at all but Damn that's a good ass special : ) might be time for my 4th visit. I think you back eligible for a review for me again so we shall be in touch. Sheed he should have booked for 30 min anyways trying to do all that so that's on him.
Unfortunately, trying to be nice isn't always the best thing.

Maybe he felt you cut the session short and cheated him out of services, not realizing you offered him the option to leave in an attempt to save him his time & money on something that you didn't perceive as happening. Obviously, I wasn't there, so I have no idea what took place or what was said, but it sounds like a simple misunderstanding.

Next time, let them stay their full time, if he pops again great; if not, then it's on him not you. You do your thing to the best of your ability. Besides they are only paying for time anyway. 😉

And I wouldn't worry about 1 no review. I think when it becomes a pattern, that's when there's a need for concern and changes should be made.
A. You made him cum in 3 minutes? That’s impressive!

B. I look for reasons to troll or give people shit and your past post history here and your explanation of events says you’re nothing but a nice person that is a fun visit. You can’t make everyone happy and if you are then you’re probably being taken advantage of.

I’ve seen probably 150 girls here and when researching and I see one No review every so often I think nothing of it because I know some of the guys are just assholes that won’t be happy regardless of what the lady does. You keep on being you and you’ll be just fine.
Don't worry about it. The Reviewer has done more damage to himself than you and he has been duly rebuked.
+1. First pop in under 3 minutes!? Now that’s skill! That or he’s one of those guys. And DFW is right, he’s taking a beating in the comments section of his review right now. However......

If an unbiased 3rd party opinion is required to resolve this matter I just might be willing to sacrifice myself. Lol. Just to present the facts, of course. Hell I’d pay the price of admission just to see if a provider could actually get two pops out of me in a hh with only bbbj.
  • Crock
  • 12-12-2017, 06:30 PM
I’ve seen probably 150 girls here and when researching and I see one No review every so often I think nothing of it because I know some of the guys are just assholes that won’t be happy regardless of what the lady does. You keep on being you and you’ll be just fine. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I don't mind the occasional no review because, regardless of how good someone is at their job, they're going to have a bad day every now and then.