Rub ratings girls reviews

Any info on those girls that post on rubratings minus the burnet road girls which have plenty of reviews? Just looking for feedback on some of these women. Most posts on this thread refer to AMPs. Looking for alternatives to AMPs.
There are a number of known quantities on there, quite a few of which have been reviewed here. But do your research. Rubratings is a step above what BP used to be but it still attracts its share of scammers, fake pics and up sellers.
Overrated in my opinion
Never use the one that lists the location as 1431/Parmer. Totally fake pics with big time bait and switch. Not remotely like the pics.
Actually I saw one this weekend. Beautiful 23 year old, sweet and fantastic body. Her name is Natalie, a Columbia girl. Problem is way overpriced, I would not go again for the amount they want.
Is that Natalie from zen?

Anyone have any feedback on the Colombians?
I pm'd him and asked the same thing but, got no response. Why cant you find anything on Zen Studio? Damn.... high price but if the pic's are accurate might be worth it, well depending on the menu. Any one have some intel?
Yes it's Natalie , she is beautiful and arrived in austin a few weeks back according to her. Very smart and wiser than her years. She wants way north of $$$ for nude with touch. She will realize that is too much for Austin