The fuck.. I just lost IQ points reading this

I was thinking the same thing!!! She is real although I haven’t (and won’t ever) seen her. She stays in a really shitty motel on south Davis. I bet she’s just as crazy in person.
Trie nut too jedge weir nut all ejimacated lahk youse ya noe
Scarey!!!!!
I just texted her for no reason, lol. I’m sorry, couldnt stop myself
I just texted her for no reason, lol. I’m sorry, couldnt stop myself Originally Posted by bc1969
Candidate to be your future baby’s momma?
Now that's funny.
Candidate to be your future baby’s momma? Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
Oh, haha, very funny
How did that go ...????? Curious
Sticky that in ur pan-handle attractions guide
Ugh.... yeah, I think I lost a brain cell or two from reading that. I definitely feel dumber now. lol

But, I call bullshyt. XD
:It affected ‘bird so much he wound up banned.
Sorry bird. Couldn’t resist. Have a nice vacay. See ya back soon.

The butchery of the language must’ve been more that he could handle.
How does this "banning" work and how long does it last?
Damn, I missed it, hope he didn’t get mad at me I was just goofing off, sorry dude
Damn, I missed it, hope he didn’t get mad at me I was just goofing off, sorry dude Originally Posted by bc1969
It’s still bothering me, my comment about the database was open ended and incoherent at best, I meant to say that my childbirth services should be a sticky on the “things to do while ur in the panhandle” but was just fooling (with the sticky comment not the offer) But whatever happened someone would have had to hit the triangle and report to mods, or this sounds like the Crypt Keeper mod troll did a power hungry drive by ban. If it was not on me could someone explain what happened?