Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj.. cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown pulled up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Little chubby but very cute
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting. I grew up near there. Might check her out.
any link???
I've been trying to get in touch but she never answers txt.
I wonder if its a real review. Havent seen ads and she had a negative review a few weeks ago.
She is the girl that went by Delilah in Uniontown before. Her sister is Jena that always posts in in Uniontown. In the past both were fairly good at a reasonable price although the location was usually sketchy. Both have gained a good amount of weight and want much more than reasonable rates. Both have had hobbies before which they can't seem to stay away from. Hope this helps.
She is the girl that went by Delilah in Uniontown before. Her sister is Jena that always posts in in Uniontown. In the past both were fairly good at a reasonable price although the location was usually sketchy. Both have gained a good amount of weight and want much more than reasonable rates. Both have had hobbies before which they can't seem to stay away from. Hope this helps. Originally Posted by Spazzer37golf
They offer Duo's?
  • signa
  • 12-06-2021, 01:00 PM
She is the girl that went by Delilah in Uniontown before. Her sister is Jena that always posts in in Uniontown. In the past both were fairly good at a reasonable price although the location was usually sketchy. Both have gained a good amount of weight and want much more than reasonable rates. Both have had hobbies before which they can't seem to stay away from. Hope this helps. Originally Posted by Spazzer37golf
delilah cute chick but she is a mess, and doesn't seem to be improving.