man fathers 30 kids from 11 moms - needs break from child support

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-support.html

all eye could say is wow..... 30 kids???

the guys loaded.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-support.html

all eye could say is wow..... 30 kids???

the guys loaded. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert, there is already a thread on this topic @: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=453012
Wow 30 kids!

I like my cigar to but I take out every now and then.
Wow 30 kids!

I like my cigar to but I take out every now and then. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
. . . and you must remain vigilantly watchful regarding those Chinese women.
Wow 30 kids!

I like my cigar to but I take out every now and then. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Groucho rules!
I always wondered about this. In Texas, child support is 20% for the first child and 5% increase for each child under 18 until up until a max of 40%. But what happens in the case of multiple baby mommas? Do they split the max percentage?

The NBA players I represent wanna know.
I will bet he is a democrat.
Dilbert, there is already a thread on this topic @: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=453012 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
didn't know it was already posted.

I think I may have seen the "stupidity" title, but skipped over it.
That's why you never tell them your real name.

Bad planning there.
I will bet he is a democrat. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Of course he is. Odds are 98% of his offspring will spend their lives voting Democrat and breeding a lot more Democrats.
  • Old-T
  • 05-22-2012, 08:41 AM
Odds are he doesn't vote, doesn't care about politics, and never will.

He should have been castrated after he couldn't support child #2 or 3, much less 30. The liberals will say that's cruel, the conservatives will say let the kids starve. A plague on both their houses as both sides try to play this for the votes and really don't give a damn about the people involved.
  • Old-T
  • 05-22-2012, 08:42 AM
I always wondered about this. In Texas, child support is 20% for the first child and 5% increase for each child under 18 until up until a max of 40%. But what happens in the case of multiple baby mommas? Do they split the max percentage?

The NBA players I represent wanna know. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So after 5 kids, why stop? It's free for him.
  • WTF
  • 05-22-2012, 08:48 AM
I will bet he is a democrat. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Sounds like a republican to me. They are the only folks I know that wanna fuc over thatany poor women!
Odds are he doesn't vote, doesn't care about politics, and never will.

He should have been castrated after he couldn't support child #2 or 3, much less 30. The liberals will say that's cruel, the conservatives will say let the kids starve. A plague on both their houses as both sides try to play this for the votes and really don't give a damn about the people involved. Originally Posted by Old-T
Castration goes too far and isn't necessary. The better system is mandatory Norplants for the females, after the first illegitimate baby. No Norplant, no welfare. If they remove the Norplant or refuse the implant. No welfare. The current system pays people to breed out of wedlock babies. It has created a permanent underclass of Democrat voters.
  • Laz
  • 05-22-2012, 08:58 AM
Castration goes too far and isn't necessary. The better system is mandatory Norplants for the females, after the first illegitimate baby. No Norplant, no welfare. If they remove the Norplant or refuse the implant. No welfare. The current system pays people to breed out of wedlock babies. It has created a permanent underclass of Democrat voters. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I agree but guys that are irresponsible should be forced to have a vasectomy.