Reagan Drake stole money from me.

I just recognized reagan drake from her new ad. She came to my house about a year ago for a session. The session was going ok - both nude, etc...She got up and said she had to get a condom from her car. She put on her clothes and went out to her car and took off with the donation. Since I wasn't dressed all I could do was watch. I don't remember the amount but I'm guessing about $150.

Just wanted to let you guys know.
  • Gio
  • 05-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the heads UP!!! BTW... 150 for outcall is low or at least questionable. Still a bad experience. Thanks again.
Thanks for the heads UP!!! BTW... 150 for outcall is low or at least questionable. Still a bad experience. Thanks again. Originally Posted by Gio
It could've been more, it could've been half an hour. I don't remember. It's not low when it gets stolen.
She's been around awhile. Started on BP. Good to know , not cool !
I think BP is where I found her. Live and learn...
daaannnggg good thing i dont do donations... jk sorry that happened youcan come see me i wouldnt do that...
daaannnggg good thing i dont do donations... jk sorry that happened youcan come see me i wouldnt do that... Originally Posted by ashley d

I just might take you up on that!
daaannnggg good thing i dont do donations... jk sorry that happened youcan come see me i wouldnt do that... Originally Posted by ashley d
Eh, not sure this is the place for a provider to post ads with the basic theme: "You were fucked over and posted an alert? Well, come see me and I'll treat you right."
So this incident happened about a year ago? Was she going by the same name? I gyess I'm just having a hard time understanding why you would post this now. Sorry to hear about your experience though.
Dmac, the OP answers your question in his post. He saw Reagan's new ad and recognized her.

Here's the link to the ad, btw:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=Reagan+Drake
I saw her at her place about a year ago and had a great time. No issues. Nice house around the Speedway. Great service and very accomodating.
I saw her at her place about a year ago and had a great time. No issues. Nice house around the Speedway. Great service and very accomodating. Originally Posted by cobraofdallas

How nice for you. Did you know that Jeffrey Dahmer didn't eat everyone he met.
I think she started with Private Connection years ago. I have never seen her though.

I would call Stevie out, but he has been around a long while and has 17 reviews.
I think she started with Private Connection years ago. I have never seen her though.

I would call Stevie out, but he has been around a long while and has 17 reviews. Originally Posted by Red Tex

Go ahead, call me out. What's your problem?
Thanks for the heads up. With her, as with any provider, if she leaves your man cave for any reason before your business is done, the donation stays on the nightstand.

Lots of newbies and inexperienced hobbyists need to be reminded of this from time to time.