Greencard

Hey everyone
I got a question for you all has anyone ran into a situation where a girl (LB) asked you to marry them so they can get a k1 visa. She did promise me to have physical intamacy as If were her husband. She said she would take care of herself financially as well. We would be married but living separate lives most of the time.
IT IS NOT THAT EASY TO GET A FIANCE VISA.
bOTH OF YOU HAVE TO CONVERSE, to each other, FLUENTLY IN A COMMON LANGUAGE WHETHER English of Spanish.
Show common bank accounts plus a few otherthings. Then once you're married, somebody might[will] come to your house , looking to see if both of you are living together
I speak Spanish fluently and I’m an orphan so I wouldn’t mind sharing my home
Well you are on your way
You have to come up with a way that you met her and started dating. I met this stripper at a Mens Club, will not do.
Anyway living seperately will not do. This will be a real marriage ,will you be able to live wih her? When you come home will you ome to a house of peace and quiet or will be drama everyday? Can you trust her to at least have one common bank account? Are both of your names on the deed or lease Are both names on the utility bills?
My brother in law married a women from Guatamala, one day ICE came while he was not home and she had to show ICE his clothes, the sink where he shaves and truly prove that he lived there.It is better to employ an immigration lawyer while it is possible to do it your yourself that are too many pitfalls.
You have to meet in her country or if she is here on vacation. You can't meet and marry her here if she is undocumented. The initially interviews are in her country. Be well prepared to appear in love and knowledgeable about each other.
Start with Immigration Form I-129F
However, be prepared to have her entire family move in.
And that's entire family; parents, siblings, kids from prior relationships, etc.
Immigration Form I-130
Sounds like something a provider I know well tells the gents. She is not hurting for a greencard my friend. She would have jumped the fun side of Trumps fence a long time ago. These girls do well financially. Just enjoy the game. They like concerts and gifts and outings. I have taken several girls out like this. They are really fun ladies. When they don't advertise on LB and are in town they will go out with you if you have treated them well. Good tips go a long way with these ladies. They are your girlfriend for the time you pay for. That's the mindset they work with. Con ellas eres un novio, cliente o papi. They will also travel if you coordinate with them. Treat them well and enjoy those moments.