I SUGGEST YOU USE MY INCALL

clean, upscale, discreet, and professional. Security on-site. clean linen, oils, and tables. pm me
So which provider(s) on the board call you daddy?
Incall for what? You are listed as a male member.

Chipper
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-29-2010, 08:42 PM
One Thread

Two Threads

There are actually a few more...

Explained better Chipper?
Wow, I must be missing something. I've got over twelve years experience in the massage business and I gotta say girls, this "offer" is a real rip off.

Daily Expenses
23.33 incall
.75 lotion/oil
3.00 laundry
1.50 table
4.00 linens/various supplies
10.00 BP ad
3.00 "security" (wasp spray)

This sounds about right for daily operating expenses. As for safety, really? You say that with a straight face? My office building provides a security officer and It's included in my rent. For anything else, I also keep wasp spray at my incall so, give me a break.

Now, bangher725 is claiming that he is being reimbursed for these things. Only reimbursed? Here are his figures according to this and other threads:

He has one top producer who brings in (I'm guessing) 5 a day. So that's $200 a day from her and there is at least one sporadic producer who still needs to meet her minimum of $120 a day. This is conservative but that's still $320 a day for doing absolutely nothing. Oh, and I'm sure there are financial penalties assessed for tardiness, appearance, attitude, etc so that's a little extra gas money. Still that's 6 times the operating cost/reimbursement of any space I've had. Wow. ( I know my math isn't spot on but I'm doing it in my head, quick and dirty)

Basically girls, these figures mean that for the cost of a few days fees, er, reimbursements, a girl could have her own place and keep the money she works for. She would pocket an additional 2580 a month. Again, this is a conservative figure based on his minimum requirement. It's likely closer to 200 a day which works out to around 4300.00 a month. That's just over $51k a year, for each girl who does five sessions a day.

Who in their right mind would hand over 51 thousand dollars a year to some lazy bum who does absolutely nothing but act like they deserve your money? As the immortal George Carlin would say, "well, it's a mystery".

Thank you ~Ze~ for shining a little light.