So What's The Dim's End Game?

Obviously the charges are extraordinarily weak. If they are successful, there we be blood in the streets and the Republican Party will be dissolved. If they are unsuccessful the Dems lose seats and credibility.

The media has already lost credibility after 3 years of muh Russia. So has the government,er, swamp.

So I don't get it. The Dem Presidential Candidates are terrible. Biden and Hillary are incapable of a 9 month Presidential runs much less serving. Bloomberg doesn't seem to be a good Hail Mary play.

Other than the Democrats wanting to save the public trough I don't see a motivation. It doesn't seem to be in much danger.

So what the impeachment motivation? To re-do this if Trump wins re-election? Hope they retake the Senate and win some court cases that strengthen their hand?
the end game?

when you're drowning you grasp at any straw
The end game?.in another topic I spoke of this. I used to think their end game was total control of all human activity and to destroy western civilization. But I think the real end game is to destroy everything. For this world to be a post apocalypse mad Max type of place. A worldwide Detroit, or better yet, a worldwide Somalia. Scavenging. Famine. Constant violence. Destruction.
The end game is I jerk off on your driver side door handle and then fuck your mum again, Turdsy.
The end game is I jerk off on your driver side door handle and then fuck your mum again, Turdsy. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

I'll tell you what my end game is, undermensch. Peace and prosperity. And the way to peace and prosperity is to purge the subhuman filth from this world. Turn on the showers and fire the ovens!
End game for the rich elites to stay in power and control all and for the rest of us to live in somalia like conditions thing kings of old England
At this point Pelosi is "Burning the Constitution in order to save it" and most of the media is too indoctrinated to question her.
end game? dirty trump up to make him unelectable.
I'll tell you what my end game is, undermensch. Peace and prosperity. And the way to peace and prosperity is to purge the subhuman filth from this world. Turn on the showers and fire the ovens! Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
These are a few of your favorite things, eh?

Your wife must be a Jewish Princess. I’ll fuck her anyways and then jerk off on your driver sides door handle,
Obviously the charges are extraordinarily weak. If they are successful, there we be blood in the streets and the Republican Party will be dissolved. If they are unsuccessful the Dems lose seats and credibility.

So I don't get it. The Dem Presidential Candidates are terrible. Biden and Hillary are incapable of a 9 month Presidential runs much less serving. Bloomberg doesn't seem to be a good Hail Mary play.

Other than the Democrats wanting to save the public trough I don't see a motivation. It doesn't seem to be in much danger.

So what the impeachment motivation? To re-do this if Trump wins re-election? Hope they retake the Senate and win some court cases that strengthen their hand? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I will start with what I believe is your false premise.. that the Republican Party would dissolve if the charges are found true, but the Dems are only credibility-weakened if false.. if that is true, the Dems have little to lose, so why not take the shot to the end zone?

I think the real end game is to destroy everything. For this world to be a post apocalypse mad Max type of place. A worldwide Detroit, or better yet, a worldwide Somalia. Scavenging. Famine. Constant violence. Destruction. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
the way to peace and prosperity is to purge the subhuman filth from this world. Turn on the showers and fire the ovens! Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
you symbolize the most rancid, racist piece of the Far-Right, so much so that you look like a Left-Wing "plant" on this Forum. a true left-winger masquerading as a right-wing Kook, to make off-center points for the Left. ironically, none of the true Rightists in this Forum ever denounce your posts, which mirrors much of the larger society.. moderate Republicans fully embrace Trump today, after much denunciation 3 years ago.. you guys simply refuse to say anything bad about one of your own, I guess for fear that your positions will be weakened. it's a curious thing..

End game for the rich elites to stay in power and control all and for the rest of us to live in somalia like conditions thing kings of old England Originally Posted by rexdutchman
see what I mean? Republicans wallow in Conspiratorial theories, ascribing fear-laden absurd descriptions to their "enemies".. Spiro Agnew must be one of your heroes.

end game? dirty trump up to make him unelectable. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
this.. almost every thread is plagued by a series of memes and insults, rarely does anyone even realize a question was asked.. how hard is it to post an answer?
  • oeb11
  • 12-11-2019, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
the way to peace and prosperity is to purge the subhuman filth from this world. Turn on the showers and fire the ovens!

you symbolize the most rancid, racist piece of the Far-Right, so much so that you look like a Left-Wing "plant" on this Forum. a true left-winger masquerading as a right-wing Kook, to make off-center points for the Left. ironically, none of the true Rightists in this Forum ever denounce your posts, which mirrors much of the larger society.. moderate Republicans fully embrace Trump today, after much denunciation 3 years ago.. you guys simply refuse to say anything bad about one of your own, I guess for fear that your positions will be weakened. it's a curious thing..

As to the first sentence - Agreed , CT
However, check the posts - there have been multiple condemnations of this posters inappropriate posts.

So, How do you respond to the DPST HoeHummer (YR) and his profanity, name-calling,and scatalogic posts. Seems like equally foul posters on opposite ends of the political spectrum - but only the "right-wing" kook deserves censure.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thank You - a reasonable post, CT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
the way to peace and prosperity is to purge the subhuman filth from this world. Turn on the showers and fire the ovens!

As to the first sentence - Agreed , CT
However, check the posts - there have been multiple condemnations of this posters inappropriate posts.

So, How do you respond to the DPST HoeHummer (YR) and his profanity, name-calling,and scatalogic posts. Seems like equally foul posters on opposite ends of the political spectrum - but only the "right-wing" kook deserves censure.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thank You - a reasonable post, CT Originally Posted by oeb11
Ha!

first off, I have seen a few denunciations of the Turd, but they seemed to be from left-leaners. I don't recall any from the likes of Jackie S, Waco, Bambino, winn dixie, red hot, etc.. the far-right guys. they never condemn anything one of their own does. from what I have seen, at least.

second, yeah, way too much scatological, insulting nonsense from both sides.. but, LOL.. there is always a "but".. I see it PARTLY like Menachem Begin (I think it was he) said once, about Jewish-Palestinian conflicts.. in response to critics who blamed both sides for conflict, Begin said Israel REACTS to the Palestinians, they start shit, Israel answers back.

from what I see, more Right-Wing Nuts here attack and insult, than do leftists.. who tend to be reacting, albeit forcefully, to the right-wing Crazies. part of that is due, I know, to the over-population of right-wingers in this Forum.. at least a 3-1 ratio, right vs. left. the handful of left guys therefore take way more shit, per person.. there are more right-wingers to hand out responses to, so it makes the lefties look "worse", when in fact they are just out-numbered.
  • oeb11
  • 12-11-2019, 09:20 AM
As i read this - it is about denouncing the right-winger nut case.
Nothing regarding the left-wing nut case except as "response" to right wing provocation. Takes two to tango - and i have been guilty of some in regard to the hh (YR).

You are entitled to your opinion.

I think both those posters need to join the "Band".
regarding turd's bigotic antics... I just ignore him.