smoking out the never trumpers

Exposing the RINO Underground By Smoking Out the ‘Never Trumpers’ One-by-One

https://spectator.org/exposing-the-r...rs-one-by-one/

What kind of two-party system was this?

It took a complete outsider with political views no one completely knew, and in whose consistency no one could be completely certain, to come in and change not only Washington but to save the Republican Party. Most fair-minded sincere Republicans who legitimately doubted in 2016 whether Trump would be true to his promises and remain sincerely consistently conservative have come aboard, fully persuaded by now that he truly is the first real Republican conservative President since Reagan and thus only the second in nearly a century. But what of the others? Not merely the “Never Trumpers” but the outright RINOs, the absolute Counterfeits?

That may prove to be yet another of Trump’s lasting legacies. He drives them crazy, thereby driving them out of hiding to expose themselves so that they can be identified clearly. When future GOP Presidential candidates emerge in future years, the Counterfeits now are known. The kind of Counterfeit “Republican” who can say on Left media that Republican voters should select a Hillary, should vote Democrat, meaning that the Supreme Court would be lost along with the federal appellate courts and district courts… who could oppose efforts to control the southern border… who could oppose tougher trade policies overseas and more generous tax cuts at home. Such a person is a bane on the Republican Party, ruining it from the inside far worse than can any Democrat Left politician outside. Such RINOs and Counterfeits continually have prevented the emergence of a viable conservative mainstream voice in our country through the decades, resulting in so much of the corroded social and political infrastructure that exists today.

don't agree with the writer about the RINOS. they are who they are. the republican party never really had a conservative agenda. it just pretends to have one. they have always been a liberal party, the party of Abraham Lincoln. the conservatives are the real RINOS, they just don't know it yet.
So are yous saying that anybody what disagrees with Trump must be smoked out, Whackoff?

Hung, drawn and quartered?

Sewn into a bag of rats? Gerbils?

If you don’t believes this, then why nots just post your usual rot about ethnicities or children? That’s more in keeping with the memory of your mentor Turdsy
turd is not my mentor. you whacko.
Sadly there is No Conservative agenda anymore ,,,
Side note smoke out the DTS clowns that's easy just say anything good about Big_T and stand back for the
MELTDOWN and name calling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
So are yous saying that anybody what disagrees with Trump must be smoked out, Whackoff?

Sewn into a bag of rats? Gerbils? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

as anti trumper, you pretty much fit this category.

If you don’t believes this, then why nots just post your usual rot about ethnicities or children? That’s more in keeping with the memory of our mentor Turdsy Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You are a total dumbshit.
You are a total dumbshit. Originally Posted by Levianon17

whorejack truly is one.
why can't we have grown up discussions?

the article is nonsense.. what RINO has been smoked out? McCain? Romney? those are the only 2 names I could envision.. ironically the 2 previous nominated candidates for President.

and how has Trump changed Washington? he fights elements of the establishment, but he hasn't changed anything.
as anti trumper, you pretty much fit this category. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I don’t have a votes in this clown shows, dilsy. But I have a stake in what happens in North America. Getting rid of the hooligans in the Whites House is a priority for everybody in the whole of the Western fucking Hemispheres.

And I agree with CTs. Dilsy’s articles is nonsense.
  • oeb11
  • 12-16-2019, 03:31 PM
Mom's basement is not voter's address! YR

If you don’t believes this, then why nots just post your usual rot about ethnicities or children? That’s more in keeping with the memory of your mentor Turdsy Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)
looks like Assup (YR)is having a meltdown! must be mom had to spray the basement for cockroaches

I don’t have a votes in this clown shows, dilsy. But I have a stake in what happens in North America. Getting rid of the hooligans in the Whites House is a priority for everybody in the whole of the Western fucking Hemispheres.

And I agree with CTs. Dilsy’s articles is nonsense. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

what about this guy? should u gets rid of hims?

BAHHAHHAHAAA
There are a lot of people’s, especially out West, who want to shows him the door, I’ll tell you. But I like his hustle and the fact that he’s smashed Melania more than Don Junior has.

If you don’t believes this, then why nots just post your usual rot about ethnicities or children? That’s more in keeping with the memory of your mentor Turdsy Originally Posted by HoeHummer
No, only that you sleep with pigs.
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...e-in-name-only

this writer gets it.

They should call themselves CINOs — Conservatives In Name Only. Then all would know that they really “don’t give a darn” about the Republican Party.

Republican Party = CINOs
Conservatives = RINOs

so you think this is bullshit... check this next article out.

what they're doing isn't conservatism.

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...cord-deficits/

Wake up, conservatives. Do deficits only matter under Democrats? After record spending that makes Obama look conservative, what are Republicans doing? Cutting a deal with Democrats to pass a bill increasing spending by $320 billion for liberal bureaucracies but not a penny for stepped-up ICE immigration enforcement.