Why Isn't The Media Reporting This? Trump Wipes Out Dem House Leadership

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raydjpiYHy0

Where's the Media? Trump snaps his fingers and they're dust. How did he get this superweapon? Putin? Is Hunter Biden snorting up the remains?

Did I get my facts right?
you guys worship Trump.. I find that amusing.
PeterBota
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raydjpiYHy0

Where's the Media? Trump snaps his fingers and they're dust. How did he get this superweapon? Putin? Is Hunter Biden snorting up the remains?

Did I get my facts right? Originally Posted by gnadfly

saw this. was gonna post it. Looked for the trump ad on youtube. didn't see it, wasn't posted yet I guess.

saw a bunch of "hang wringing" videos about that video. lol.

btw, youtube and facebook purged something like 300 trump ads for violating company rules.
I'm waiting for the scene in the last Avengers movie where Mjolnir is called not by Thor but by Captain Trump.
More book rights ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
What are book rights, Rexsy? I’ve heard of movies rights, but book rights? I’ve heard of wheel wrights but book rights. I’ve even heards of overhand rights. But book rights?
I'm waiting for the scene in the last Avengers movie where Mjolnir is called not by Thor but by Captain Trump. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I took my grandson to that movie, as I recall when the super villain snaps his finger he destroys himself and his army.

He enjoyed it, I thought it was to fucking loud!
you guys worship Trump.. I find that amusing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you say so.

I took my grandson to that movie, as I recall when the super villain snaps his finger he destroys himself and his army.

He enjoyed it, I thought it was to fucking loud! Originally Posted by Jaxson66

turn down your hearing aid old man.