Trump Derangement Syndrome

Just wondering how many Dims have this particular disillusionment.
Just most? Or All?
How many can we quickly name?

I was cracking up reading the letter he sent.
None of the Democrats suffer from the sickness he showed in that letter. 1,063 days to get impeached.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM86i1XcNYs

His letter came after he called Pelosi under false pretenses of gun control to beg her not to impeach him. He's fuckin' sick.

None of the Democrats suffer from the sickness he showed in that letter. 1,063 days to get impeached.

His letter came after he called Pelosi under false pretenses of gun control to beg her not to impeach him. He's fuckin' sick.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so.
if you say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No. This all happened because you pointed out.

awwww those poor pussies at the NSC. they think they make foreign policy. well they don't. this is happening because the person who does make foreign policy .. the President is unconcerned with the NSC's "opinions". Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

No. This all happened because you pointed out.

if you say so.
the DPST's are obsessed with Trump, they eat, sleep, and shit thinking about him.. TDS is a real medical condition, the fucking House proved that tonight.
TD Bank?
TD Bank? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
there is no money left in TD Bank.. the lefties gave it all away to the Adam Shiftless Lazy Pukes who won't work.. Obama left our Grandkids with a deficit we can never pay back. Warren and Sanders want to plunder the Federal Reserve, so the College Communists don't have to pay back their loans.. poor babies, I hope they find a safe space to cuddle with their service animals.
the DPST's are obsessed with Trump, they eat, sleep, and shit thinking about him.. TDS is a real medical condition, the fucking House proved that tonight. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
there is no money left in TD Bank.. the lefties gave it all away to the Adam Shiftless Lazy Pukes who won't work.. Obama left our Grandkids with a deficit we can never pay back. Warren and Sanders want to plunder the Federal Reserve, so the College Communists don't have to pay back their loans.. poor babies, I hope they find a safe space to cuddle with their service animals. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Look at our resident self-righteous troll go.

Oh how the mighty(well in their own minds) have fallen into their own 7th grade bullshit rhetoric.

but they would rather attack and act like delinquent 7th Graders. old grown men acting like trolling Fools on a Hooker Website.. embarrassing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
TDR was on full display last night.

I watched it all unfold. Member after member, rising to pontificate on the evils of President Donald J Trump.

They got their vote. 100% partisan, even a couple of their own saw the lunacy of their actions.

Sometime in the near future, it will sink into their deranged minds that playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded pistol is a 100% way to commit suicide.

They did. Now live with it.

Trump/Pence........2020. Now more than ever.
Sometime in the near future, it will sink into their deranged minds that playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded pistol is a 100% way to commit suicide.... Originally Posted by Jackie S
That would be election day 2020 when all the split voters that were anyone but Hillobeans will go 100% repub.
Pelosi will soon find out that's she's not in college debate class 101.
For this group to dim-wits its a death march ,,,,,, anyone can see this is all politico