Please Advise As I Don't Want To Offend Anyone

it's Happy Kwanza to you, I will celebrate with all the Colored People, as long as they remain in Africa!
it's Happy Kwanza to you, I will celebrate with all the Colored People, as long as they remain in Africa! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Fuckin' Chung takin' a hard Right. I hope for your sake people will get the inside joke.

Fuckin' Chung takin' a hard Right. I hope for your sake people will get the inside joke. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
no joking, my ass will fly to Africa to celebrate Kwanza, to celebrate a day with the colored people, Saturday. I guess that is their Christmas, poor Beasts.. maybe I can negotiate some sugar cane trade, to get some more of them here, like the Glory Days of 1607..

nah, too many of 'em here already.. and with the DPST's running State Legislatures, that means more of 'em on the public tit.
Dont slip up and get banned
Dont slip up and get banned Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It might be too late.
no joking, my ass will fly to Africa to celebrate Kwanza, to celebrate a day with the colored people, Saturday. I guess that is their Christmas, poor Beasts.. maybe I can negotiate some sugar cane trade, to get some more of them here, like the Glory Days of 1607..

nah, too many of 'em here already.. and with the DPST's running State Legislatures, that means more of 'em on the public tit. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Just in case you try to edit your racist comments.
don't get me wrong, guys, I love the African People.. love 'em.
I agree with that Asian Dude who goes ape shit over Ilhan Omar.. I would bed her in a Nigerian nanosecond.

but her politics is everything that is wrong in America. the Squad controls the DPST narrative. wonder how she voted tonight? duh?
David Mamet "former commiecrat" had a famous saying, essentially: …‘in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things’

bring it 0bitches...

you should see part 1, I might be able to arrange that, ya think?

part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvDl8fDxcWs

Ok, you twisted my arm, fuckers

part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gWoeLLScI0
exactly, redhot.. the DPST's see the same facts, and cum to different conclusions.. the transcript, for example.. there was NOTHING there.. why would Trump release something that they could seize upon? they say quid pro quo.. did they not listen to the Sept. 14 call? Trump said he didn't want ANY quid pro quo.. how fucking clear does he need to be? the aid went out, no hold up of cash. the DPST's refused to consider any of that, those Faggots wanted Trump impeached 17 minutes after he was sworn in, the leftist Washington Post reported that!

Sleepy Joe WAS quid pro quo.. he bragged about withholding aide, a Billion fucking dollars! his drug-addled Son sat on the Burisma Board, give me a fucking break? what Geology school did he graduate from? none, he's a Moocher off the Government tit, just like his Papa has been for 47 years.
exactly, redhot.. the DPST's see the same facts, and cum to different conclusions.. the transcript, for example.. there was NOTHING there.. why would Trump release something that they could seize upon? they say quid pro quo.. did they not listen to the Sept. 14 call? Trump said he didn't want ANY quid pro quo.. how fucking clear does he need to be? the aid went out, no hold up of cash. the DPST's refused to consider any of that, those Faggots wanted Trump impeached 17 minutes after he was sworn in, the leftist Washington Post reported that!

Sleepy Joe WAS quid pro quo.. he bragged about withholding aide, a Billion fucking dollars! his drug-addled Son sat on the Burisma Board, give me a fucking break? what Geology school did he graduate from? none, he's a Moocher off the Government tit, just like his Papa has been for 47 years. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Shut your lying whore mouth, bitch lips

David Mamet "former commiecrat" had a famous saying, essentially: …‘in order for democrats, liberals, progressives et al to continue their illogical belief systems they have to pretend not to know a lot of things’

bring it 0bitches...

you should see part 1, I might be able to arrange that, ya think?

part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvDl8fDxcWs

Ok, you twisted my arm, fuckers

part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gWoeLLScI0 Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Shut your lying whore mouth, bitch lips

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
that is not very nice, after I defended you.. goes to show some of us don't unite like the Democrats.. one of our Rascals voted with the DPST's tonight.
that is not very nice, after I defended you.. goes to show some of us don't unite like the Democrats.. one of our Rascals voted with the DPST's tonight. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
you like this game so do I...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5khVNHpQodM&t

part 1 is next...