Good Lord! Obama REALLY IS Watching You!

This is scary. Obama is using high tech data mining to find out all he can about us. This is getting too 1984, folks. It's dangerous, and will not lead to any good thing. Not in the government's hands.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/77213.html

There are many reasons that the founding fathers wanted a limited government.
While the3y may not have envisioned the internet, they did envison the government invading our lives.
It is time for America to wake up.
It is past time to wake up.
Interesting how no one is jumping to defend this.
Sure it's a scary thought, and we have little control over it. But it goes even deeper. All this High Tech Spying on us will eventually give rise to something so unconstituitional, so against what Americans believe in and so unfustified. What I am referring to is Pre Crime Investigations. Investigating an individual for Crimes they haven't committed yet or even will commit. all this determined by High Tech information gathering.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Sure it's a scary thought, and we have little control over it. But it goes even deeper. All this High Tech Spying on us will eventually give rise to something so unconstituitional, so against what Americans believe in and so unfustified. What I am referring to is Pre Crime Investigations. Investigating an individual for Crimes they haven't committed yet or even will commit. all this determined by High Tech information gathering. Originally Posted by acp5762
Look, we went to war with a country with basically the same mindset.

That is, "WE think we know wtf you are doing and going to do, therefore submit or we will invade your lives."

The problem with this country is that it is so split. It does not look at principals first. It looks at who is in charge, then principals. If they like who is in charge they over look unprincipal choices. If they don't like you...there is hell to pay. This from both sides.
  • Doove
  • 06-10-2012, 05:35 PM
Holy Shit! Stop the presses!!

The Obama campaign is using the same tactics they teach in any modern day marketing class.

Oh the horrors!!

We're all doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Doove
  • 06-10-2012, 05:38 PM
I wonder how many people commenting even read the freakin' article.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2012, 05:47 PM
I wonder how many people commenting even read the freakin' article. Originally Posted by Doove
Well I just did! LOL

Much ado about nothing. Obama musta hired Target's team to mine this political data. They are the best in the business I have heard.

But you are right, nothg mind blowing in this article.

Head back to the Birther Front Tea Nuts!
Look, we went to war with a country with basically the same mindset.

That is, "WE think we know wtf you are doing and going to do, therefore submit or we will invade your lives."

The problem with this country is that it is so split. It does not look at principals first. It looks at who is in charge, then principals. If they like who is in charge they over look unprincipal choices. If they don't like you...there is hell to pay. This from both sides. Originally Posted by WTF
Mindset maybe, technology not quite. The idea is to control the population. First you have to shrink it then control it. somewhat like slavery. This will happen gradually over a long period of time. Thats why individuals that are out there such as journalists, that investigate to uncover the flaws in are government should be given some consideration cause they are not far off base. Even past presidents have warned us of the dangers of misplaced power and secrecy within our Government.
  • WTF
  • 06-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Mindset maybe, technology not quite. The idea is to control the population. First you have to shrink it then control it. somewhat like slavery. This will happen gradually over a long period of time. Thats why individuals that are out there such as journalists, that investigate to uncover the flaws in are government should be given some consideration cause they are not far off base. Even past presidents have warned us of the dangers of misplaced power and secrecy within our Government. Originally Posted by acp5762
Yes but both sides of the political spectrum cede that power at different points. H Goring said it best...
Sure it's a scary thought, and we have little control over it. But it goes even deeper. All this High Tech Spying on us will eventually give rise to something so unconstituitional, so against what Americans believe in and so unfustified. What I am referring to is Pre Crime Investigations. Investigating an individual for Crimes they haven't committed yet or even will commit. all this determined by High Tech information gathering. Originally Posted by acp5762
They already have this technology and it's being implemented in San Francisco.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ng-guards.html

Good bye freedom! Hello Brave New World!
The notion of privacy is doomed. Soon they will know all about us. Sometimes it's nice to be old.
Notice how Doove admits that this is the OBAMA government is doing this.

Almost had the title right. Good! Lord Obama REALLY is watching you. That is what the left wants. Every little sparrow...
  • Doove
  • 06-11-2012, 04:16 AM
Notice how Doove admits that this is the OBAMA government is doing this. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I said no such thing. Learn to read. Teacher.

Almost had the title right. Good! Lord Obama REALLY is watching you. That is what the left wants. Every little sparrow...
You think Romney's not watching you? And Wal-Mart? Your local grocery store? I know you're dumb, but good grief.
data mining has been going on for quite a while.one of the first ...cookies