More Romney Questions

• SCBOY
  • 06-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Really
didn't marshal get banned for shit like this? Just askin
Why would anyone get banned for shit like that. It is fucking editorial humor.
I do recall that depicting the President as a monkey was frowned upon at one time. I think it was when bugtux posted a picture or series of pictures of Bush as a monkey.
I wounder how the lefties would take it if a pic or two was posted of Obama as a monkey. I am sure there would be screams of racist and so on like diarrhea from the liberals mouths.
didn't marshal get banned for shit like this? Just askin Originally Posted by ekim008
Naw, they banned Marshall for being too politically correct.
Actually, Louise, that was kind of funny.

But everyone knows the aliens that crashed at Roswell were Greys. Romney and Obama are more likely from the shape-shifting Reptilian race.
There is physical evidence and witnesses to Romney growing up. Obama sprang upon the world fully grown and in Harvard.
Why would anyone get banned for shit like that. It is fucking editorial humor.
I do recall that depicting the President as a monkey was frowned upon at one time. I think it was when bugtux posted a picture or series of pictures of Bush as a monkey.
I wounder how the lefties would take it if a pic or two was posted of Obama as a monkey. I am sure there would be screams of racist and so on like diarrhea from the liberals mouths. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Big Louise's post seemed silly and gratuitous. My post was made in an attempt to provide balance, sort of a mirror image of Big Louise's post.