$100 Million a month of taxpayer $$$$

• CJ7
  • 06-13-2012, 01:17 PM
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...googlenews_wsj

stupid fucking militry minds dont have any game so american taxpayers foot the bill ... and these sob's cry cut spending?

riiiiiiiiiiiight
CBJ7, I'm with you on this one.
  • CJ7
  • 06-13-2012, 02:15 PM
seriously, how hard would it be to play the shit out of the Pakis?

send some moot ambassador to paki with 46, $1 million dolar checks for the families of the paki soldiers we killed, say we're sorry and be done with it

we save american taxpayers $44 million right off the bat, and $100m a month from now on ....

we pay for some asshole wearing gold stars pride ..

BRILLIANT !
I have an even better idea. Let's leave them alone. If Pakistan gets out of line, India will crush them. They don't need our help, and whatever reason we had to be in Afghanistan is long gone. Nothing good will come from our continued involvement.
  • CJ7
  • 06-13-2012, 02:26 PM
leaving them alone works for me, but first things first ... quit paying them 100m a month then let India have them
The current commander in chief has the ability to order tha military home.
He could also order attacks in Pakistan in violation of that nations sovereignty. Wait, he has done that hasn't he?

It is way past timme to get out of there and if we need to go back for any reason it should be via missiles and bombers. Tell them to get control or the bombing will continue.
Talk about naive, you really are dense. This isn't a military matter now, this is a matter of the state department. So why don't you get back in your mouse and get the hell out of here. Or go find Hillary Clinton and tell her you need some lovin.
The state department should stop sending our money over to them in any fashion.
If we stopped disguising foreign aid as defense spending we could cut the defense budget and increase our military's might.
Why we do not leverage India against the Pakistan (To our benefit) is beyond me.
India does not want in ... Pakistan developed nukes because of the India threat.
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2012, 11:37 AM
Talk about naive, you really are dense. This isn't a military matter now, this is a matter of the state department. So why don't you get back in your mouse and get the hell out of here. Or go find Hillary Clinton and tell her you need some lovin. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

when and if youre through slobbering on your chest

I said military MINDS not any specific branch of the military ...