$446M of Taxpayer Money

• CJ7
  • 06-13-2012, 02:07 PM
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/06/12/o...acorn-veteran/ Originally Posted by Iaintliein

$7 bilion total opposed to $12 Billion a month in Iraq ... the Bush Cartel crooks beat the Acorn crooks ... wo hoooooooo

Bush made stupid decisions, or corrupt decisions. That means we need to ignore it when Obama makes stupid and/or corrupt decisions?

I have an idea. Let's elect someone who is opposed to making stupid and/or corrupt decisions, instead of making it a contest to see who can make the most.

Stupid argument, CBJ7.
  • CJ7
  • 06-13-2012, 02:24 PM
Bush made stupid decisions, or corrupt decisions. That means we need to ignore it when Obama makes stupid and/or corrupt decisions?

I have an idea. Let's elect someone who is opposed to making stupid and/or corrupt decisions, instead of making it a contest to see who can make the most.

Stupid argument, CBJ7. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

the fact we spent 12B a month in Iraq for 10 years and they are bombing the living shit out of each other today is a stupid argument against Acorn?

I think you have your stupidity reversed
They are both stupid expenditures. I'm saying let's not make it a contest among Presidents to see who can squander the most money pointlessly. Bush spent money in Iraq foolishly. Obama is spending money foolishly. Romney will probably spend money foolishly. It has to stop.
  • CJ7
  • 06-13-2012, 02:54 PM
we might have to do away with naming the parties on ballots for that to happen

LOL
I find it disgusting that a person justifies what their leaders do wrong based on the belief that the previews guy did the same wrong in a greater amount.
That's pretty much all the Obamatons have.
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2012, 11:55 AM
I find it disgusting that a person justifies what their leaders do wrong based on the belief that the previews guy did the same wrong in a greater amount. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

I find it disgusting idiots didnt have a problem with the "previews" guy, but suddenly band together and concur the world is ending when the next man in line did the same wrong AND in a lesser amount ..
Many of us had plenty of problems with the "previews" guy, and I expect plenty of problems with the next guy.