What is the oldest provider/client you've dated?

I know that the hobby lifestyle for some is geared towards finding the youngest, hottest woman available but I know their are some of you on the other side of the spectrum that desire an equally hot more mature woman. So for the hobbyist what is the oldest provider you've dated and for the providers what is oldest client you've serviced?
As far as age.......You talking real years or hooker years?
Dated 51, been SB to 54, serviced.... It's rude to ask a gentleman his age.....
I don't think many older providers will give their true age....but I did see this one who said she was 29 on her add....knew that was a lie cuz the pics looked like late 30's early 40's...opened the door and she looked over 50 to me! Still hot for her age though.
Dated 51, been SB to 54, serviced.... It's rude to ask a gentleman his age..... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
My dearly departed benefactor was about 40 years older than I am when he passed away. For those of you keeping track, that made him over 80.
70. And filled with vigor, and a true gentlemen.
I've never dated a provider. I have paid them to fuck me. Oldest was mid-30s.
The oldest in nominal terms was early 40s. However, I think actual age is less important than age relative to my own.

When I was in my early twenties I was with a provider in her late 30s, to me that's the oldest I've been with as she was 15+ years my senior.

As I age my acceptable age limit for providers I find attractive rises with it. I tend to stick to those over 10+ years younger but it's not a strict rule or anything.
  • bbkid
  • 03-05-2014, 08:43 PM
28. At least that's what they told me.
I've never "dated" a provider but I have had sex with them..

The oldest was Phoenix Skye (64)...she rocked my world and was one of the best fucks I've ever had.
dated a 64 y/o, had a 58 y/o sd for about a year. They were both so experienced at pleasing and never had issues with unowhat lol. Always consistent.
I'm 57 ... ladies say that I don't look it and am more energetic than most. The oldest was a lady I met a year ago on AdultFriendFinder who was 7 years older than me ... making her 63. Believe it or not, turned out we actually graduated from the same high school, and she was the homecoming queen her senior year! I found an old yearbook, and sure enough, there she was. I have never met with a hornier or sexier lady. I'm focusing my time these days with spending time with ladies over 40...
70. And filled with vigor, and a true gentlemen. Originally Posted by Kammye
+1
I think my oldest ever was probably 80 I went to an outcall to a retirement home! No Lie! Older men are the Best!!!

XoXo Mya Michelle
Had a great fbsm L2 from a lady +/- 50. She was still great looking and was the best massage with extras I have had. Too bad she retired. On the other end I've established a new minimum of 25.
Oldest client I've had was 80. He was a regular of mine. Reminded me of Hugh Hefner. Lol. He still was active in the hobby, but it wasn't always an intimate appointment.
Dated, oldest was 42. I'm 31. So not too bad.