Trump is winning the second debate.

Lol
Lol Originally Posted by ilovefemdom
BUMP, CRUSHED THAT LYING CUNT
  • DSK
  • 10-09-2016, 09:52 PM
BUMP, CRUSHED THAT LYING CUNT Originally Posted by canuckeight
Pissed her off too - she probably wanted to yell and scream at him like he was a Secret Service agent protecting his pension.

She looked very aggravated.
Had to see some of that dumb shit on the news, sounded like Trump the stump thought he was running against Bill instead of Hillary.
Had to see some of that dumb shit on the news, sounded like Trump the stump thought he was running against Bill instead of Hillary. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
He bombed both of them Retarded Lenny. He exposed them for the scumbags that they are Retarded Lenny. The Clintons should be in jail Retarded Lenny. Trump finally exposed them. Republican pussies can go fuck themselves. Trump will win without them.
Had to see some of that dumb shit on the news, sounded like Trump the stump thought he was running against Bill instead of Hillary. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey go take a hike jackoff. This debate belonged to Trump. Tough shit if you can't handle it. Besides that your light weight Gary Johnson wasn't in this debate. How come?

Jim
He bombed both of them Retarded Lenny. He exposed them for the scumbags that they are Retarded Lenny. The Clintons should be in jail Retarded Lenny. Trump finally exposed them. Republican pussies can go fuck themselves. Trump will win without them. Originally Posted by bambino
Fuck you stupid, I watched a football game. I would never vote for either of them. You are too dumb to know who won.
She definitely beat him on style and substance.

He was in cornered animal mode.
Trump kicked ass. Did you see the faces of Bill and Chelsea? Priceless!
Fuck you stupid, I watched a football game. I would never vote for either of them. You are too dumb to know who won. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you even know who won the game you were watching Retarded Lenny? I'll give you a clue, it's the team with more points.

He was in cornered animal mode. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know something about a cornered animal mode you cocksucking pig.

He was in cornered animal mode. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sorry, AssupTheHack.

http://toprightnews.com/frank-luntz-...its-a-shocker/
Trump kicked ass. Did you see the faces of Bill and Chelsea? Priceless! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
PRICELESS!
He bombed both of them Retarded Lenny. He exposed them for the scumbags that they are Retarded Lenny. The Clintons should be in jail Retarded Lenny. Trump finally exposed them. Republican pussies can go fuck themselves. Trump will win without them. Originally Posted by bambino
Finally exposed them? He didn't say anything new.
You're getting desperate.

And talk about finally exposed.
How about trump's tape? Do you think that's the last one?