Hard to keep track of all the Wikileaks revelations

They just keep coming (and Hillary doesn't think her server was hacked by the bad guys).

Hillary is a:
Serial liar about everything
Is colluding with the media
Is working with those super PACs in violation of the law
Has been working with the Justice Department to stay out of jail
Cheated Bernie Sanders
Cheated the democrat rank and file
She hates the democratic rank and file
She wants a "docile" voting population
She is sick and her people know it, very sick
Her daughter Chelsea is a shit (just like mom)
She has violated laws concerning conflicts between the CGI and the State Department
Everything she says or does is scripted

Sad thing is, the MSM is in the tank for her. They're out to destroy Trump.
  • Old-T
  • 10-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Sad thing is, the MSM is in the tank for her. They're out to destroy Trump. Originally Posted by bambino
MSM would be quite willing to destroy Trump, but they were too slow. He already did that to himself.
MSM would be quite willing to destroy Trump, but they were too slow. He already did that to himself. Originally Posted by Old-T
No Low-T, The MSM is in the tank for Clinton. It's pretty obvious, except for a fool like you. Trump isn't a polished politician, that's a fact. He shits the bed a lot. But if Clinton was a Republican with all the baggage she has, she would never have got this far.
No Low-T, The MSM is in the tank for Clinton. It's pretty obvious, except for a fool like you. Trump isn't a polished politician, that's a fact. He shits the bed a lot. But if Clinton was a Republican with all the baggage she has, she would never have got this far. Originally Posted by bambino

LMAO, LOW-T thanks a good one. I was calling him Uncle Tom. I am changing now.

I wish one of those morons would come up with a good name for me. But to count past 10 they may have to take off their Fckng shoes.