Odd trades

Had an odd trade yesterday. Through basic conversation the girl found out I work in it. Ended up fixing her phone in leu of money. $150 for half hour of work. Basic phone troubleshoot which was mostly uninstalling massive amounts of crap she had installed. Calling Verizon was a pain in the ass, but I "accidentally" called the elevated support line, so it wasn't too bad.
Anyone else have odd trade stories?
Hmmmmm, sounds familiar!
A girl I used to work with had her totaled truck worked on and towed in exchange for dates. I've done deals with shoveling, salting, and snow blowing before.
It can be done with no issues, but it can be tricky.
I was in line at a grocery store and a mid 20 something girl with a baby was having trouble with her card and couldn't pay for formula and diapers. I paid for them ($30) and gave her my number so she could pay me back when she could.

About a week later I get a call and she can pay me back now. She lived about 2 blocks from me so I took a stroll over. When I got there she said she didn't actually have the money but she could make it up to me. So I figure I'm gonna try for a bj an leave. She had other ideas. Ended up staying there for a few hours doing everything including Greek. I was seeing her fairly regularly for about a year for a reasonable stipend until she moved back in with her parents in Mayville.
Niceketch, and only 2 blocks away...now that is terrific.
Nice, love it!!
Barter is awesome. Too bad I don't have any skills to barter with except for Trojancock. Thank god for cucks.
Barter is awesome. Too bad I don't have any skills to barter with except for Trojancock. Thank god for cucks. Originally Posted by trojantide
check your reviews. mmmm not reviewed by you
but but but
with one think "fire wood". Not much skill ta split, Downing a tree well, lets hope insurance got ya covered when tree hits a house. mmmm lets hope a house rather than lands on ya

post purely for so carry on

shhhhhh also
once upon a time two buddy's helping me down some trees. One helping me cut up one I downed. Other was staring on anther tree. Problem half way up that tree was hit hard by woodpeckers. Lower part of tree fell as planned. Above the woodpeckers pecking for food went the other way, Dang that took my power line down and almost hit me and the other.
not then but now. oh well them jeans where shot anyways at time
A girl I used to work with had her totaled truck worked on and towed in exchange for dates. I've done deals with shoveling, salting, and snow blowing before.
It can be done with no issues, but it can be tricky. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Snow Blowing -
If I could start a business fixing computers for sex I probably wouldn’t want to retire. How do I report that to the IRS though?
Ask any girl here!!
switched to central air. gave my 2 window units to erie girl. got a weekend fuck fest with her home cookin out of it. cost me nothin just bringin them over and puttin them in for her.
I seen a girl of bp who just moved in her apartment who only had a bed, and no furniture . I ask she wanted and old futon she said sure and basically gave me a overnight for a beat up futon lol