URL / Website: n/a
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Grissom & Bandera
Activities: L3, DATY, CG, Mish, K9, 69, FIV, face sitting
Hair Length and Color: Neck length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite (5'2"-ish), curvy, Bs w/ eraser nips, lacy black shirt and black spandex shorts
Recommendation: Yes
How does Rena look compared to Wendy?
Is she the same rena that worked at 8spa?
Rena is alot younger. About same height. More youthful.
And not same rena. This ine is alot shorter. Smaller breast than the one at 8
Went off this review and was up sold & shorted. While she was pleasant, her service was horribly reminiscent of 8 Spa
I was about to stop at O yesterday and, as I was pulling in, saw a vehicle parked in front with a government license plate on it… nope, not going to do that but I do wonder if using a government car to get a massage is kosher
I was about to stop at O yesterday and, as I was pulling in, saw a vehicle parked in front with a government license plate on it… nope, not going to do that but I do wonder if using a government car to get a massage is kosher Originally Posted by Long_time_lurker

As screwed up as our government is, the government vehicle was probably given to one of the ladies to help her get to work.
What were you upsold. She is not typical amp.
It was an inspector general getting first hand knowledge of Biden’s stimulus plan.
Part of the spending package.
“Mr. Plesident, you handsome man. I take good care of you if you tip
me good. Let’s remove handsome man diaper .. oh you got little one.. ok so I make bigger “
I think Trump and Clinton would be better candidates to frequent one of these establishments before Biden.
I think Trump and Clinton would be better candidates to frequent one of these establishments before Biden. Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness
Clinton #1
Yeh, he would lust in his pants
Honestly, it sounds like typical service at 8 Spa or Relax. High price and shorted on your hour. It's a wham bam get the fuck out kinda of place. If that is what you need, it's you're kind of place.

However, I just hate seeing stellar reviews and then getting bamboozled when I visit. So if you know you're going to get bamboozled and still go, it's on you! no complaints.
Got shit service when I saw her. She did comment on my car because she saw it one the camera monitor in the room. If you go, don't park up front.

@ Long_time_lurker Most never notice the fed plates and the G man saved you some money