Tongues of Steel

So I saw this couple tonight. They were great!
Of course I ate some pussy tonight. Some really pretty, wet, and tasty pussy (which I don't really do that much as I am pretty much gay for pay or just fantasize about girls sometimes but I feel like I don't have a dick so why bother...... I digress, but brings me to my point.)

It happened again, It happens every time I eat pussy. The under part of my tongue where it connects to my mouth is kinda sore and feels kind of raw. It isn't much to complain about, but this made me wonder: how do you pussy-eating pros do it?

I mean some of you cunnilingus champs are down there for, well minutes but, it seems like hours!

Does anyone else get tender under their tongue at the connective tissue?
Am I just a novice who needs to get some tongue weights and just start working it out or what?

F.Y.I I wasn't down there for more than 5 minutes at a time. I've given fellatio for waaaay longer than that!

What say you pussy-eaters?
TELL ME, I'M NOT, THE ONLY, ONE!!!!!
perhaps your angle was off, I know if I am not positioned in a certain way my neck starts to hurt after only a few minutes. If I am in the right position then I can eat your pussy for 20-25 minutes...

when I used to swing I had this husband challenge me to make his wife cum only by daty since very few had done it... it took me 30 min but I got that woman to cum!! needless to say Hubby was jealous and never invited me back.... )-:
It's a combination of tongue action and jaw movement.
Tongue flicking for the small movements and pinpoint pressure.
Jaw and neck movements for longer strokes and side to side licks. Flatten your tongue out more like licking an ice cream cone about to melt for the normal and wide pressure stimulation.
Every woman is different so the technique will vary with her body's response.
If the woman responds to more of the direct clitoral stimulation, you can take a minute or 2 break as needed by using a finger (no nails) to apply pressure and movement. A FIV can help keep it nice and wet while providing vaginal wall stimulation. And always check for the Gspot response about 3 to 5 minutes in or whenever her juices start to flow.
That's my technique and I've only busted my lip once. She came, bucked her hips and I didn't move out of the way in time.
See what I mean. ^^Champs^^
And for gods sakes, unless you're Gene Simmons, quit trying to reach the G-spot with your tongue. That's a sure way to hyper-extend the muscle.
And for gods sakes, unless you're Gene Simmons, quit trying to reach the G-spot with your tongue. That's a sure way to hyper-extend the muscle. Originally Posted by FoulRon
actually the G spot is not as far back as you think quite tongue friendly
I think I am in love with 7dust!

Breaking out the vibrator now!
I only charge a Cherry Pepsi for my face sitting services.
I like it so much, I usually orgasm (without the ejaculate) during her orgasm.
And for gods sakes, unless you're Gene Simmons, quit trying to reach the G-spot with your tongue. That's a sure way to hyper-extend the muscle. Originally Posted by FoulRon

If'n yer usin' tha unnerside o' yer tongue ta eat pussy, Ah thinck yer doin' it wrong, Eb-o-knee. But whut do Ah know? Ah go ta town wif mah mouth on tha poonanny like Ah wuz a-eatin' a Freebird's burrrito ta soak up tha alky-hall after gittin' mah drink on. Mus' be why Ah cain't git laid wiffout payin' fer it ta save mah life!
I'd love to show you with my tongue baby!!
I only charge a Cherry Pepsi for my face sitting services.
I like it so much, I usually orgasm (without the ejaculate) during her orgasm. Originally Posted by 7Dust
How about a Pibb and we call it a date?

I use my (wet) lips too...I was told I have PEL's lol.
perhaps your angle was off, I know if I am not positioned in a certain way my neck starts to hurt after only a few minutes. If I am in the right position then I can eat your pussy for 20-25 minutes...

when I used to swing I had this husband challenge me to make his wife cum only by daty since very few had done it... it took me 30 min but I got that woman to cum!! needless to say Hubby was jealous and never invited me back.... )-: Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
It sometimes takes a while for me during daty only, but not impossible either, a few can attest to that. But I don't purposely try to drown the guys that know what they are doing.
It's a combination of tongue action and jaw movement.
Tongue flicking for the small movements and pinpoint pressure.
Jaw and neck movements for longer strokes and side to side licks. Flatten your tongue out more like licking an ice cream cone about to melt for the normal and wide pressure stimulation.
Every woman is different so the technique will vary with her body's response.
If the woman responds to more of the direct clitoral stimulation, you can take a minute or 2 break as needed by using a finger (no nails) to apply pressure and movement. A FIV can help keep it nice and wet while providing vaginal wall stimulation. And always check for the Gspot response about 3 to 5 minutes in or whenever her juices start to flow.
That's my technique and I've only busted my lip once. She came, bucked her hips and I didn't move out of the way in time. Originally Posted by 7Dust
Correct that all women are different. Variety is good though.
Damn. No need to lick the utarus. Good way to get a tongue sprain. Stay on top. Pay good attention to the button. Long flat tongue across everything to get everything foot and wet. Mostly feel what she likes and stick with it. Pretty soon a quivering orgasm will ensure.
The joy of practice.