OK Ladies Lets Post Pictures Of You FULLY DRESSED. No nudity! Your going out on the town stuff!

OK Ladies Lets Post Pictures Of You FULLY DRESSED. No nudity! Your going out on the town stuff!

No cheating!
Now how can you tell when a monger has seen too many naked women? lol
This is what I wear when I go out on the town:

And when I'm feeling extra cute and extra rich sometimes I've been known to go out like this:

Some girls shop at Bebe, some girls shop at Dainese.
Now how can you tell when a monger has seen too many naked women? lol Originally Posted by Windinhishair
This is what I wear when I go out on the town:

And when I'm feeling extra cute and extra rich sometimes I've been known to go out like this:

Some girls shop at Bebe, some girls shop at Dainese. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
you forgot your helmet
I would, but I'm not that great at photoshop, and I have entirely too much ink to blur out.
I would, but I'm not that great at photoshop, and I have entirely too much ink to blur out. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Thats ok. I have one! I think I got it all.

Originally Posted by redbeard42
That's her?
Before going to a swing club
Before going to a swing club Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Very Nice!

Damn. I want to see that version of Claire tomorrow.

Does she have tats on her eyeballs that needed to be photoshoped out?
Omfg, that's hilarious!!!
Damn. I want to see that version of Claire tomorrow.

Does she have tats on her eyeballs that needed to be photoshoped out? Originally Posted by readysetgo12
I don't think the large tribal tattoo on her face gets her eyeballs. Nor does the teardrop under her eye from her stint in prison.

Just as an example of one of her tattoos for reference (pic not actually of Claire ):

I don't think the large tribal tattoo on her face gets her eyeballs. Nor does the teardrop under her eye from her stint in prison.

Just as an example of one of her tattoos for reference (pic not actually of Claire ):

I told her not to get the tribal face tattoo but being a Sag she is tough to talk down.

LOL.
Think mike Tyson, only white