BP Lori

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews/discussions on her but any new info on Lori? The reviews I found were old so figured I'd see if there are any updates?

Anyone had any good experiences with her? I'm guessing the massage isn't that great but she's got an amazing body so curious what else is available.

http://dallas.backpage.com/Therapeut...cepted/8473980
I saw her a couple years ago..pics are air brushed and she has mid section weight...massage was decent but upcharge for topless on top of L1
Searching her phone number brought this up from a few years ago. Pretty consistent with her other reviews from a different phone number.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...t=214+629+4829
Searching her phone number brought this up from a few years ago. Pretty consistent with her other reviews from a different phone number.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...t=214+629+4829 Originally Posted by WalkerTx
I saw those reviews but since they were a few years old, I thought I'd see if anything has changed. Her ads don't say no reviews so it's odd that there isn't any new info
I saw those reviews but since they were a few years old, I thought I'd see if anything has changed. Her ads don't say no reviews so it's odd that there isn't any new info Originally Posted by Durtysweet2
There is a lot of info on most of the girls on BP but not all of it is posted in the form of a review. A lot if info is only passed through PM if you know the right people. The bottom line is the reason why she doesn't have any recent info is because the old info is still accurate. At the same time free to see if you can get a better session and report back...It seems like she has your attention..
There is a lot of info on most of the girls on BP but not all of it is posted in the form of a review. A lot if info is only passed through PM if you know the right people. The bottom line is the reason why she doesn't have any recent info is because the old info is still accurate. At the same time free to see if you can get a better session and report back...It seems like she has your attention.. Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
If there aren't more reviews because old ones are still accurate, then there wouldn't be multiple reviews on most of the girls on here.

She's hot and doesn't mention not posting reviews so it's surprising to me that's all
If there aren't more reviews because old ones are still accurate, then there wouldn't be multiple reviews on most of the girls on here.

She's hot and doesn't mention not posting reviews so it's surprising to me that's all Originally Posted by Durtysweet2
I'm talking about this girl in particular. She's basically bait and switch, and that's always been the case, so others see the reviews and don't try to fit a square peg in a round hole.

No one is dying to write another review saying she's bait and switch when they knew that going in. On the other hand, if a gal provides a service that a hobbyist enjoys, he'll write that review and so will others. He wants to send business her way to keep her around. That's why the top girls have many reviews and the not top girls that advertise with regularity like this gal only have old reviews.
Update:
Let's just say there was more on the menu. I don't know if it's because I've seen her a few times that she finally opened up to more but I'm glad she did