TS Red Ivy Heads Up

For those of you into the exceptionally large, a gal from Vegas I've had on my TDL for a while is hitting town.

https://perfectskin14.tumblr.com/
http://livetsreviews.com/ad/northeas...-6392/1/268748

I've heard she's a real PSE, and most of the reviews I've read are that with only the slightest bit of encouragement, she'll show off her athleticism as well as her third leg.

Also charges 400 roses and does not negotiate...who is going to take one for the team!?!?
Also...read reviews that she is only 9in but thick but nowhere near her claims of 13X8
Also...read reviews that she is only 9in but thick but nowhere near her claims of 13X8 Originally Posted by youngbuck_dambee
"Only 9."

I might, if I can fit it in this week.
Anyone do this yet? I used to see bad reviews for her. But the most recent ones seem a lot better. And if she is good who wants to donate to the "broke bitch" foundation to buy me a ticket on the pain train to pound town?
"Only 9."

I might, if I can fit it in this week. Originally Posted by misterundo
Well done.
Guys, don't pay Ivy's full price!! See attached you can negotiate her down to $120! Don't fall for her 500 rates!
How were you able to negotiate?
She will negotiate down to 120, you have to text your pics. Make sure the pics show a good looking WHITE masculine dude, lol
Well I know she isn't 20 hell i met her back in the early 2000's and she was about 19-20 then
She will negotiate down to 120, you have to text your pics. Make sure the pics show a good looking WHITE masculine dude, lol Originally Posted by youngbuck_dambee
Bit are you white and masculine?

Or did you pull a bait and switch on her? LOL 🤣
You gotta pull out all the tricks when negotiating with these TS hoes, we are in charge not the other way around. Btw...ivy has left and in LA now. Claimed she made 5k a day in dallas. Ridiculous!
Young buck looks like you know Ivy a little deeper. What's is her story and does she actually cum cause I hear she cant
I' have seen her in Vegas and NYC, very temperamental and can be moody at times. both times were polar opposite in terms of service. She did not cum either time, does not like her balls touched and pretty much is in complete control till you tap out. Size is about 9/10 and very thick. I would say very similar to TS Lana. The pics she advertises are old. She's in her mid 30s and is a bit heavier in weight.
What a shame. Such a big cock and no juice. Don't understand how she charges 400 dollars for this. The pictures make me suspect she has no tits either. Also absolutely no videos of her or personal website. So fishy