Lipstick in Reynosa BT

It's been about 9 years since I've been to Lipstick in Reynosa BT. The last report I read a few years ago said most of the good looking girls that used to work there left because of the lack of customers from the US side of the border. Has that situation changed any? And is it safe to go there?
Last time there like some 3 years ago, I found very good material. I took a stoning for 60, I speak Spanish, so I guess it's easier for me. Going Reynosa take your precautions is dangerous and your taking your chances, so just keep a low profile. I'm considering coming back myself to see that great material.
Last time there like some 3 years ago, I found very good material. I took a stoning for 60, I speak Spanish, so I guess it's easier for me. Going Reynosa take your precautions is dangerous and your taking your chances, so just keep a low profile. I'm considering coming back myself to see that great material. Originally Posted by locochino
How far from the border? Do I just dress with no brands and maybe a little dirty or what is the best way?
like to check out their zona.
Unrelated, but Mexico is going to legalize weed soon.