Client Referrals

I asked a provider to give me a referral but she isn’t able to figure out how to do that. Any help would be appreciated.
Give the provider you want to see the phone number, email and Eccie nickname. Let her contact the past provider for reference.
That's how I have done it. That's what they have all asked for.
Or the provider your trying to book could just literally look through the many, many reviews you already have on your profile. If one provider deosn't answer then I'm sure another will. Or if your comfortable screening with your regular info do that. Most providers have 2 or 3 different ways of screening to make it easy
I give my favorite guests a password only they would know in the event someone calls me for a reference on them, the girl calling knows they are telling the truth
All good comment and thank you for them. The reason for the post is that I have read from some providers on here that state they want to see two recent referrals on Eccie. I would like to see one of those, so wondering how a provider can give a referral on Eccie so that it shows up on my profile.
It doesn't show up on your profile. You may be referring to P411 where the ladies give the guys "OKAYS"
So what does the “referrals” on my profile statistics tab mean? I thought this indicated how many providers had given me a referral. I’ve been inactive for a few years, so maybe this has changed?
It means how many people you have invited to join here.
Apparently that was reset at some point then. Thanks for the info!