URL / Website: -
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: NE Antioch
Activities: BBJ, MISH, CG and RCG
Hair Length and Color: Black and just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'7" maybe 105lb, Skinny and tiny tits.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Spunk
  • 06-09-2024, 10:01 AM
I’m inclined to think we should just no longer review any roto. That phone number returns another eccie review from a few months ago, different girl, different location, etc.

I mean, the point of the reviews is to give us something to work with if we’re considering own Sunday night hobbies, right?
I think they are useful if the review is done within a day, especially with knowledge that the girl will still be there for x amount of time. Prime example- I hit up this northland roto yesterday based on the tiny roto review. If the previous girl was 100lbs, you could have fit 3 of her in this fatty’s gut
Had an interesting conversation with one of the girls, she complain about lack of business, said people reach out and don't show up and that she still pays for the room, she was there one week, room smelled like a Chinese restaurant with a pot and produce on the counter. I asked, where do you travel next, she had to look it up, oh a place called, Springfield, Mo. but didn't know how far it was.