Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, skinny, average size breast and a few tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
very nice review, and nice pics ....
id like to see her
Nice review
Any idea what happened to Kristen who was staying with her and seemed to be the flavor of the month not too long ago?
Is that actually her sister?
She’is not good enough to review. I would pass. Saw her Sunday
She’is not good enough to review. I would pass. Saw her Sunday Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Ummmmmmmm......dont be THAT guy who comments on a No review and says , I had the same experience!

Save the next guy from wasting time and money.....IJS
Try country girl's little sis....

https:/rochester.skipthegames.com/fe...a/828089980451 Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Heard she was trouble when she worked with someone else. So I didn’t take the plunge.
She’is not good enough to review. I would pass. Saw her Sunday Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Which one? Country girl? Or the younger one?
Which one? Country girl? Or the younger one? Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Younger one... but if you’re saying everything is good, I understand experiences can vary, I’ll to support the local workers
I think Kristen is still living with The Country Girl. The lady who let me come in to wait for Jenna looked like Kristen. I could be wrong though and I don't know if she has a younger sister. That Breanna girl I believe I have reached out but haven't pulled to go see her.
Guys Kristin and Jenna broke up ,,,lol jennas in new place as is Kristin but the links for Jennas younger sister are gone,, who the hell are you talking about any good links??
Guys Kristin and Jenna broke up ,,,lol jennas in new place as is Kristin but the links for Jennas younger sister are gone,, who the hell are you talking about any good links?? Originally Posted by Nigel007again
Nah she’s no good just had recent review of her robbing